Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the roses look so bad to me, i dont understand the hype behind them. The silver throws off the whole shoe and the pink is kind of dull to me. Are people buying them up just because they are a 997?
Shoe is dope to me. Favorite model, and completely different colorway from anything I own.

the roses look so bad to me, i dont understand the hype behind them. The silver throws off the whole shoe and the pink is kind of dull to me. Are people buying them up just because they are a 997?
I just like girly pink shoes!! and the model is comfy too!!

I like the dull rose color with grey.  I think it is a clean, fairly original look.

Good thing what I eat, don't make you sh*t

this. that silver is what ruins it for me. I could warm up to a pink 997 if it was done differently. the silver croc pattern with pink straight up makes me think Forever 21 x NB

Dudes dont like the silver croc, but dont mind 3M on every other pair of NB's they own...

YEAH, OK.

JLAWYeahOk.GIF

Sup fellas. Anyone know how the tour de Miami joints fit?
They're 580s, and the general consensus is that 580s usually fit big. My Capsule 580s have some room in the toebox, but not enough to warrant a half size down, but I also wear a 13.

Only thing that throws off the cncpts for me is the faux croc near the toe box. Throws off the color blocking, sometimes I think if getting a customizer to re do it in pink or do it myself.

Sup fellas. Anyone know how the tour de Miami joints fit?
Don't own revlite but the 580 model has a wide toebox, though I have a 10.5 Westnyc 580 pair, I couldn't size down personally since i like the teobox room and i think in 10 would be too snug for my preference.

There are differences in the revlite and the westnyc, and Dennis is right, I've read multiple posts about the revlite 580 sizing

Cool pic from END...

Any chance of these hitting the state side of things?...

Dudes dont like the silver croc, but dont mind 3M on every other pair of NB's they own...

YEAH, OK.

JLAWYeahOk.GIF
ok first off you failed with the gif, but we will let it slide

secondly I think you should focus on the color-blocking of the shoe, you really like dull pink and silver? or do you like CONCEPTS?...

This shoe basically spelled out for me on what collabs have become, the name sells the shoe now no matter how ugly the scheme is. Sad how shops are becoming part of the evil now

secondly I think you should focus on the color-blocking of the shoe, you really like dull pink and silver? or do you like CONCEPTS?...

This shoe basically spelled out for me on what collabs have become, the name sells the shoe now no matter how ugly the scheme is. Sad how shops are becoming part of the evil now
I didn't post the gif on purpose. Hence the reference TO it.

I own pigs fly dunk sb's, so I've always liked the color scheme. I even own a pair of grey pink AF1 mids from my dipset/Cam infatuation days.

Some people ACTUALLY like this color scheme, hard to believe huh? AND I'm one of em. 

Footnote: struck out on the 997's on RD and the restock. The search continues.

Last edited:
so how many of us actually dont like the roses or the regattas?
eyes.gif
Passed on both because I bought some other NBs instead, but I see it like this, for myself.

* Rose, great model, could've done more with it and preferably a different color (money saved)

* Regatta, great colors, terrible model (money saved)

NB.com has them or maybe nearly sold out....
They're pretty much sold out on all the larger sizes, which there were very few of in the first place 
mean.gif
 I'm just hoping they drop else where in a size 13, I hate playing this game NB!

I didn't post the gif on purpose. Hence the reference TO it.

I own pigs fly dunk sb's. I been messed with the color scheme.

Your rep precedes you fam. Clowned out the Jordan 1 thread last year, lol. Sit down.
take it PM guys, let's talk about NB and not argue

I find it amazing you care so much about what another man is putting on his feet.  Don't get the shoe if you don't like it.  We have all bought into the hype at one point or another.  People are getting all righteous on niketalk.

Back
Top Bottom