Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys. I'm kinda in a predicament... I got some custom 993s in March 2013. The other day i was putting them on, and the tongue completely fell off. Called NB and they said they couldn't go anything because they only accept returns on things 30 days or less. The lady's excuse was that it fell off due to "wear and tear".

Do y'all think I should call again? These were my everyday shoes.

Hey guys. I'm kinda in a predicament... I got some custom 993s in March 2013. The other day i was putting them on, and the tongue completely fell off. Called NB and they said they couldn't go anything because they only accept returns on things 30 days or less. The lady's excuse was that it fell off due to "wear and tear".

Do y'all think I should call again? These were my everyday shoes.

Why don't you just get someone to sew the tongue back on.

Wearing everyday is a bit of a hyperbole. But, it looks like sewing it on is the only choice. I find it a bit interesting that NB doesn't have like a defective warranty returns like Nike.

Hey guys, i got my regattas the other day, aside from being a little large i have a sizable glue stain on one sneaker. not sure what i should do about this. any suggestions? take it to a suede professional? 

Wearing everyday is a bit of a hyperbole. But, it looks like sewing it on is the only choice. I find it a bit interesting that NB doesn't have like a defective warranty returns like Nike.
Lol. If every shoe company sent you a free pair of shoes after a year and a half of use had caused something to fall off then they'd all be bankrupt.

quick question for anyone that owns the "997.5" Nonnative Dune, you guys went .5 down for those as well right? 

Hey guys, i got my regattas the other day, aside from being a little large i have a sizable glue stain on one sneaker. not sure what i should do about this. any suggestions? take it to a suede professional? 
hair dryer and a toothpick. heat up the glue to loosen it, then gently pry at the edges with the toothpick

Back
Top Bottom