Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm low key regretting skipping those LOL.  I still am at "a label has been created" status on the damn Asics 8 Balls.  SMH.

I just didn't have time to save them for really. I had already bought two pairs of Asics and then it was too late. Guess I'll pay resell and sulk internally haha

They are Made in the UK. They are more expensive in the US due to having to ship them over here. If you buy them from Euro retailers, you'll save money.
Yeah I didn't think of that, but the prices still seem to be much higher than normal UK mades. Maybe the quality is gonna be a lot better, like the $260 997 we saw towards the end of the year. 

That $250 price tag on 1500s :x

Gonna wait it out and hope i get lucky like i did with the 997PR

Was about to post pics of my LPU and then i saw niketalk13's post and changed my mind.

Red joints look like st.alfreds
More like what St A x NB should have looked like.
QFT. I have them in hand and the suede is fantastic. It's cut pretty short, definitely not the horrible shaggy suede that the St As had. It's also got a suede toebox with a mesh tongue. Looks so much better than the St A. Wish it had a gum sole though.

I liked the STA version, mostly cos of the gum sole and the 'hairy' suede. but ultimately the shape was a bit off so had to let them go.  These made in UK ones look fantastic, but I'd rather wait for a discount or code before copping them, seeing as they're a GR and sitting at some spots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom