Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I had the StA, turned around and sold them. The material and toe shape killed it. But yeah wished these had a gum sole instead of red.

I had a End voucher so I went ahead and ordered these.

Last edited:
So you breathing with one lung now or decide to live with one kidney??

Gotdam
smokin.gif
Haha trades and some really good deals

@niketalk13 omg! soo nice
gracias!!
:wink: you got the good stuff 
Kakkerlaks
smokin.gif
Great materials but definitely hyped for sure but love the gum sole
Damn miroo
smokin.gif
yeah the materials are really good
Those 7 pairs put my entire sneaker collection to shame
trust me, any collection is great, as long as you wear your pairs

Was about to post pics of my LPU and then i saw niketalk13's post and changed my mind.
post it up man, I was trying to break the 997sunkist shipping questions

577BGP my grail. 

so jealous.
nice shoe

@niketalk13 I wear most of them. Still sitting on my crooked tongues 1500s. Not sure if I should keep them on ice since they went under or not. Know they are semi rare but that's about it

So..... I finally got my hands on these...... got to love the shape! 
hot damn you got a deadstock pair? Not jealous from pick ups often but this is one of my favorite 1500s. They look weird though because they are so tiny! 

Last edited:
hot damn you got a deadstock pair? Not jealous from pick ups often but this is one of my favorite 1500s. They look weird though because they are so tiny! 
Tried on but yeah, pretty much DS! They are a US8.5 but that lovely toebox shape makes them look smaller!

Just got these 996PRs in, and the quality on them is absolutely insane. Hands down one of the best suede i've seen on a shoe. Love the colourway and use of materials. That bit of bison leather on the heel tab smells so good. lol grabbed them for way under retail too.

one of my favorite GRs from last year, just my denim bled all over them !

Back
Top Bottom