Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Has anyone heard back from concepts regarding the authorisation issue? Emailed them back and I've had nothing...
Had no response either.  The tracking they provided me shows no movement either.  Not sure what's going on.  

They took off the duties and kept the postage fee, and they asked me to authorise the change in amount, so I said I authorise the changes they made... Will check my credit card statement tomorrow to see if they have charged me yet and how much.

did you authorise it? I havent, and I wont until the tell me actually how much it is

As far as i understand you have to approve in advance --- and only then get your duty amount ... It's too Late to step back from your order anyway ;-)
I approved yesterday and my tracking still didn't move either.

Some GNR today

They took off the duties and kept the postage fee, and they asked me to authorise the change in amount, so I said I authorise the changes they made... Will check my credit card statement tomorrow to see if they have charged me yet and how much.
Bro are you from Germany? So at checkout total amount  was like 260ish $?

Last edited:

I'm getting mine in the mail today or tomorrow. managed a steal off ebay for 125. very nice
nice, i got mine from the nordstrom pop up shop they had a few months back, had to call around but they found the shoe and shipped it to me

Damn even worse here 
mean.gif

What happens if i do not authorize them?

Last edited:

These are super clean.  My local NB outlet had these, an all tan 1400, forest green 1400 and a few 996 pairs all for $50 each, sizes 5.5 - 10.  Would've picked up all of them if I weren't a 12!
COME ON MAN, you let us know this and hook up us next time haha

Smh, they are using a 'duty calculator website' to work out the rates and the website is just wrong... They really have botched this release...

How do you get the $50 coupon by the way?
subscribing to their email.  sometimes the codes work for more than one order too.  i used it for my order, and it was still working after my stuff shipped, so i posted the code here.  i'm pretty sure a couple people ate, since i got a couple reps. 

subscribing to their email.  sometimes the codes work for more than one order too.  i used it for my order, and it was still working after my stuff shipped, so i posted the code here.  i'm pretty sure a couple people ate, since i got a couple reps. 

Thanks

Anyone in the west coast who ordered the luxury goods heard anything about the status of your purchase? The pending transaction on my cc got dropped. It's my first time ordering from Concepts, so I'm not sure how they process their orders.

Last edited:
I've never seen a men's 5.5, especially not on any Made in USA/UK models. The GR Asian-made go down to 6 or so, if I remember correctly. :\

definitely some misinformation. ive bought my wife 5.5 in made in usa NB. 997NV and most recently the 997CCF. also concepts sold both their 997s in size 5. I cant remember if they had 4 or 4.5.
Also remember feature selling made in usa 996 in size 5 and 5.5.

Back
Top Bottom