Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn what a come up for 125 on the dbrs. Salty I paid 157 for my pair but nonetheless very high quality shoe.

To the dude going to the NEW BALANCE focus group, it would be awesome if they knew how easily there suede gets mangled in rain/slush/snow and makes wearing most NBs obsolete six of the 12 months at least over here in Seattle. And I know that applies to most suede out there, but I noticed when I ID a pair online there was an option for weatherproof or rain repellant suede, sorry I don't remember the exact language. but I will always remember getting my first pair of NB's, the burn rubber "blue collar" and happily walked to 7-11 and came home, only hours later they looked almost unwearable. Just wish the factory would do more about this, because they can, it's more efficient and at a higher grade of quality that us spraying some CREP on them. I sprayed some Crep on a pair of red Sneaks, I they bled really really bad. Just my two cents.

I am trying to grab my girl a pair on NBs.  Does men's sizing ever go down to 5.5?  The women's selection is always terrible.
I've never seen a men's 5.5, especially not on any Made in USA/UK models. The GR Asian-made go down to 6 or so, if I remember correctly. 
ohwell.gif

Man, what a shock when I opened this box up.  I ordered these Urban Outfitters X NB 496 last week for $49 (DARK GRAY is the color)
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=32811093&parentid=SALE_M_SHOES#/

Shoes came pretty quickly, but DAAAAAMMMN they are way different.

With flash

After my initial shock the mint chocolate combo is DOPE.  Don't sleep for $50.  Fit's like my 997 / 998 typical size.

Ever since my regattas I really like that model. Sweet pickup

998GY worth the $$$? Currently going back and forth on whether to cop or not..

Last edited:
Damn thx to who posted those Nbs from Urban Outfitters they have my size in stock I'm just hoping they don't run thin or narrow. the look is phenomenal and the price is unfathomable. that's what I like about the new balance thread everyone seems to help everyone out

Pebbles on sale for $130? Seems very odd, I wonder if they're done producing them. I'm glad I was able to scoop with a $50 off coupon awhile ago but for those who haven't copped yet... This may be your last chance and $130 is well worth it for possibly the nicest 998 out there.

Back
Top Bottom