Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

the 998BT was one of 2014's standouts, definitely cop if you have the chance esp if discounted.

These are really really nice. Any idea as to where I could possibly find a size 11.5-12 discounted (I'll happily pay retail if I have to)? Thanks in advance.

I went to my local new balance regular retail store, nothing. I was praying they'd have something remotely close to these outlet deals...nope

I went to my local new balance regular retail store, nothing. I was praying they'd have something remotely close to these outlet deals...nope
Boston is awesome for New Balance/Saucony deals. However, we get the shaft with the worst Nike outlets.

Jcrew 990 live on the site now, their photos are bad. Lol

£190 as well - I'm out. Pass.

the jcrew code still works on the uk store for 20%, still at £152, I'd prefer to put that towards something else. Copper stone are cool though.

The jcrew 990s are fantastic in person, the pictures on their site never do the shoes justice. Went into the store on Sunday just to check them out and came out with both pairs reserved, going to pick them up after work today.

The new J Crew NB 990's look great. To me, all J crew NB releases are usually fire (especially the 998's) but I just can't get over the $190 price tag ($20-30 over the 998's).

Back
Top Bottom