Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

my autobahn night came in today as well. unfortunately they fit way bigger than my autobahn day... so on the hunt again :frown:
What size are they? I've been looking for autobahn nights for a while now

Damn autobahns are sooo good. I wish I bought the days. 200 each was steep at the time though. I neeed days in sz 9 DS

size 9.5, so probably to big considering your wtb list :wink:
Nooooooo haha been searching for ages!!!! Had a pair in my size I could have got for 260 euros, seller offered me them for that, said I would buy them, he said he invoice me and I never heard back from him......

You NY/NJ people complaining about not having outlets yet have every single other store known to mankind get no kind of sympathy from me :smh: :lol:

Un-DSd Pebble Blues today. Actually having these in-person now makes me feel even more stupid about not buying them long ago...

You NY/NJ people complaining about not having outlets yet have every single other store known to mankind get no kind of sympathy from me :smh: :lol:
You won't hear a peep out of me, 99.99% of release we eat the most. The 0.01 time we don't I'm not even mad. Ny cats are relentless though, we will go to Wisconsin for a release if it's worthy. Nobody else tryna do that in large numbers

I am way down in south jersey so only thing I'm eating is juicy tomatoes and blueberries
That's a short drive away compared to some cats in the middle of nowhere like Alabama, Arkansas Wyoming etc.

Un-DSd Pebble Blues today. Actually having these in-person now makes me feel even more stupid about not buying them long ago...
Those are fire! I'm so mad at myself for not grabbing these the multiple times I've had the chance...retail and below retail.

997gy for the low? never/impossible...

when i saw the 998gy in person i couldn't really tell any difference besides the 1)slim sole 2)bullet vs toe puff 3) that back 'cup' area was a little different grey

I bought my 997GY's online for $120 and 998GY's (slim from those pics you posted) for $38 last year at an outlet. :pimp:

Seems like now everyone wants them, so I doubt they'll be had for so low now, unless they go full GR again. Although, I'm not liking the new version of the 998GY.

Walter..

Regrets are about to start piling up in here.
For some reason they're my favorites shape-wise of all my 998's next to my slim sole GY's. The toebox is perfect on my PB's.

I bought my 997GY's online for $120 and 998GY's (slim from those pics you posted) for $38 last year at an outlet.
pimp.gif

Seems like now everyone wants them, so I doubt they'll be had for so low now, unless they go full GR again. Although, I'm not liking the new version of the 998GY.

Walter..
how can you not like the new version, they're the same thing and same quality right?

Anybody know if there is any coupon code that will work on those 998's On jcrew?

Last edited:
I wonder why some people are tripping on the price of the jcrew 990? If it was a concepts or another actual sneaker shop people would be lining up to pay 200+. Stores like concepts charge that kind of money and nobody complains.

how can you not like the new version, they're the same thing and same quality right?

I doubt NB will pull a Nike/JB yet and slack on quality, so they're probably on par. But from that picture they just looked bulkier, idk, they were being worn too so that probably had something to do with it.

997/8GY's go great with everything. Don't sleep on then this next time they drop [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Walter..

Yo if anybody is selling these or know a person or place that is selling these PM me PLEEEEEASE. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom