Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just wanna share the display for my 998wd.. 
devil.gif

So I got my Gentleman´s pack 1500´s in. I bought them in a size 11, which is a half size up from what I consider to be my TTS of 10.5. Aaaaand, they fit just right, even a bit snug!

This goes against everything I heard and read about the 1500´s, but I´m learning my personal NB sizing I guess. I THOUGHT I knew what my TTS was/is, but now I´m questioning everything about my life :lol:

The flying the flag 1500´s I ordered from Sneakersnstuff are a half size smaller at 10.5. They haven´t come in yet, so maybe they´ll fit, too.

General lesson that most of you probably already know: END´s overseas shipping is mega-fast!!

^^ My personal NB sizing goes against everything everybody says in here, so you really have to judge for yourself....I size up when most size down and vice versa

So I got my Gentleman´s pack 1500´s in. I bought them in a size 11, which is a half size up from what I consider to be my TTS of 10.5. Aaaaand, they fit just right, even a bit snug!

This goes against everything I heard and read about the 1500´s, but I´m learning my personal NB sizing I guess. I THOUGHT I knew what my TTS was/is, but now I´m questioning everything about my life :lol:

The flying the flag 1500´s I ordered from Sneakersnstuff are a half size smaller at 10.5. They haven´t come in yet, so maybe they´ll fit, too.

General lesson that most of you probably already know: END´s overseas shipping is mega-fast!!

Without a doubt. Every order I've placed with them has been delivered within 5 days and they provide a quality double box that's wrapped. Definitely one of my favorite shops to order from.

A lot of US shops could learn a thing or two from them.

This goes against everything I heard and read about the 1500´s, but I´m learning my personal NB sizing I guess. I THOUGHT I knew what my TTS was/is, but now I´m questioning everything about my life
laugh.gif

Yea I've generally found that the 1500s fit a little snug on my regular TTS and I could definitely size up .5 if I wanted to. I hope we see some more collabs this year with the 1500 model. One of my favorites.

Yeah I just ordered the M670SMB from END on Saturday and they arrived on Wednesday!!!! END is fantastic with the shipping. Alot of shops (most) in the US don't ship that fast. Feature is the only other shop I've been impressed with their shipping as much as END. Also on the Fit front I've noticed the made in UK models do fit a little snugger. The only UK models I have are the Starcrow 1500 green and tan (criminally underrated ) and 2 pairs of 670's. And the 11's of the 1500 and the 1 670 actually fit good. keep in mind I usually wear a 10.5 in all Made in the USA NB's. I can wear the 11 of course but I like the snug fit of the 10.5. In the UK models the 10.5 is actually a little tight where I might prefer the 11.

Yeah I just ordered the M670SMB from END on Saturday and they arrived on Wednesday!!!! END is fantastic with the shipping. Alot of shops (most) in the US don't ship that fast. Feature is the only other shop I've been impressed with their shipping as much as END. Also on the Fit front I've noticed the made in UK models do fit a little snugger. The only UK models I have are the Starcrow 1500 green and tan (criminally underrated ) and 2 pairs of 670's. And the 11's of the 1500 and the 1 670 actually fit good. keep in mind I usually wear a 10.5 in all Made in the USA NB's. I can wear the 11 of course but I like the snug fit of the 10.5. In the UK models the 10.5 is actually a little tight where I might prefer the 11.
Crazy how you guys are sizing up on UK 1500's. I just bought my first pair and went .5 down from my true size and they fit great. I actually got them in the same size as my 998/997's.

Crazy how you guys are sizing up on UK 1500's. I just bought my first pair and went .5 down from my true size and they fit great. I actually got them in the same size as my 998/997's.

Cuz they have Paul Bunyan like feet.

998 gnr today
I wish NB would retro this color way next year again so I can buy a 2nd pair
Wish I would have grabbed a pair on that weird restock thing earlier in the year... These really grew on me, passed on a brown box era pair for ~$100 like a fool about a year ago

Back
Top Bottom