Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

998 gnr today
I wish NB would retro this color way next year again so I can buy a 2nd pair

Agreed. I brought my pair on a trip to Europe last month and I ended up wearing them 90% of the time due to the comfort. My pair has definitely seen better days.

Probably my favorite 998.

My 993 Customs came in today..Couldn't be happier with the quality and speed of delivery from NB..

Wish I would have grabbed a pair on that weird restock thing earlier in the year... These really grew on me, passed on a brown box era pair for ~$100 like a fool about a year ago
yea... that GNR restock was surprising.  hands down my favorite 998 CW.  would double up... given the chance. 

Remember passing last year on those GNRs on a random Bait/PYS restock for like 140 after a discount code. Dumbest move ever.

Remember passing last year on those GNRs on a random Bait/PYS restock for like 140 after a discount code. Dumbest move ever.

Ouch. One of the few pairs I have no problem paying retail on.
I wish I had doubled up when zappos had plentiful stock a few years ago. They'll come around again.

anybody ever get NBs from frontlineshop.com and can help me out? trying to order from there, but their paypal acceptance is not working and I can't find any credit card option.

@underfeated  they look great on foot. any chance you were by FCNY today between 4 and 5? I saw someone rocking them and I was just in awe of how dope they were in person.

^ yep, pretty sure that was me. Also, anyone know any tricks to clean/restore suede. Tried using jason marks to clean up a stain from last night and it totally messed it up even worse..

Back
Top Bottom