Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is it me or does it seem like the cnotes ended up costing just as much as tannery mints in resell market??
They really shouldn't be the mints only released at Concepts, but the c notes were readily available. Resale on the cnotes is crazy high now, can't find a 9.5 under $250.

They really shouldn't be the mints only released at Concepts, but the c notes were readily available. Resale on the cnotes is crazy high now, can't find a 9.5 under $250.
  Wasn't retail on these $220?  $250 isn't a bad price at all if in decent condition.  Would love to get my hands on a pair of C-Notes.

I personally haven't tried a collab release since rose, i don't get how shopify can be so horrible.

For the Luxury Goods and GLIII 25th releases, they bypassed shopify with another fulfillment service and both drops were completely botched. Only positive wa everyone had their pairs by the following Monday with those releases.

Wasn't retail on these $220?  $250 isn't a bad price at all if in decent condition.  Would love to get my hands on a pair of C-Notes.

If I remember correctly- retail was originally $200 and then the morning of the release they bumped it up to $220.

Camarillo possibly? 170?
Oh yeah, my bad.  Camarillo Outlets.  It seems that every NB outlet has them for $170.  They had the Navy, GY and another one (dark blue with red accents I think).  And to think I was gonna pay $200 for someone to grab them for me from another outlet. 

Just got home from NYC and the JP2s I won off instagram were waiting on me. All I have to say is I would be furious if I paid retail for them. The shape is downright awful. (I will fix this but dayum) There is a tiny glue stain on one of the toes. Its tiny. But these retailed for $300 so its worth mentioning. I mean they are super dope, but I got them for free. Paying 300 plus for the 2015 JP model makes no sense, dont do it. 

Just got home from NYC and the JP2s I won off instagram were waiting on me. All I have to say is I would be furious if I paid retail for them. The shape is downright awful. (I will fix this but dayum) There is a tiny glue stain on one of the toes. Its tiny. But these retailed for $300 so its worth mentioning. I mean they are super dope, but I got them for free. Paying 300 plus for the 2015 JP model makes no sense, dont do it. 
Bulkie toebox?

I'd say they would start to pop up today or tomorrow. Hopefully some stuff hits above 30% off. 
waiting for that 30-40% off sweet spot.

also does anyone know if the 991bhr is gonna see a wider release? so far only seen on nb.com and uptherestore

I'd say they would start to pop up today or tomorrow. Hopefully some stuff hits above 30% off. 

waiting for that 30-40% off sweet spot.

also does anyone know if the 991bhr is gonna see a wider release? so far only seen on nb.com and uptherestore
FYI

mtvtn.com has 20% off all items and then code NT10 will get you 10% more on orders of $100+ 

Thats that 30% window lol 

Ok nvm. I take all that stuff I said about the JP back. They're dope AF now.

1300JP toebox is bulky bc they replicate it as close as the 1985 original.  Not a deal breaker but shoudl've went with 1300 shape.

Back
Top Bottom