Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeahaa, just ordered my M1300MD from "Motivation Boutique" for 133$ shipped (with NT10-Coupon) to Europe, which is great, since i was in the hunt for weeks for my size 10.5. can't wait to have them in hands!

Not my pic

Last edited:

They really shouldn't be the mints only released at Concepts, but the c notes were readily available. Resale on the cnotes is crazy high now, can't find a 9.5 under $250.
I think cnotes ended up being more appreciated months after release. I have a ds size 11 cnote and ive seen prices range from $350-500

Last edited:
I think the unique thing about cnotes was that concepts did no branding at all on the shoe.i cant recall a new balance release by concepts that did not have branding anywhere on the shoe except the cnote. Also it seems most pairs have really dried up. And if anyone saw a cnote for $250(which I'm sure was worn) better jump on it.

I think the unique thing about cnotes was that concepts did no branding at all on the shoe.i cant recall a new balance release by concepts that did not have branding anywhere on the shoe except the cnote. Also it seems most pairs have really dried up. And if anyone saw a cnote for $250(which I'm sure was worn) better jump on it.

Eh, the branding is usually just on the insole anyway. I really don't think that's what sets these apart, it's moreso the super clean colorway and blocking.

Eh, the branding is usually just on the insole anyway. I really don't think that's what sets these apart, it's moreso the super clean colorway and blocking.
When i think of a "clean" colorway its not a shoe with several colors in the shoe. I do agree the colorway is dope as well. But they chose not to brand the insole on the cnote which is totally different from their other releases

Yeahaa, just ordered my M1300MD from "Motivation Boutique" for 133$ shipped (with NT10-Coupon) to Europe, which is great, since i was in the hunt for weeks for my size 10.5. can't wait to have them in hands!

Not my pic
Thanks again! Will ship today.

missed out last week since I part took in flyknitfriday

but today its all about #officecarpetfriday
Wore these back in January on casual Friday...HR told me they were "too loud" for casual Friday. Awkward thing is I work in HR...

Last edited:

I have found some awesome stuff at the Brighton Factory Store. I would assume it is the best store because corporate headquarters is across the street. 
I'll have to check that store out some time. I've only been to the one in Wrenthem a few times and they never seem to have any steals.
missed out last week since I part took in flyknitfriday

but today its all about #officecarpetfriday
Nice! Still waiting to un-ds mine. I like how they are currently in perfect condition haha

I'll have to check that store out some time. I've only been to the one in Wrenthem a few times and they never seem to have any steals.
I stopped at the one in Avon while I was going to ikea and they had some made in the usa 574s for $50. So not sure if they get anything good. 

Wore these back in January on casual Friday...HR told me they were "too loud" for casual Friday. Awkward thing is I work in HR...

Too loud, really? I dont think they're that bad. My office is extremely relaxed though

Nice! Still waiting to un-ds mine. I like how they are currently in perfect condition haha

I've worn em a couple times now, I love these things. Cant be afraid to un-ds :lol:

Back
Top Bottom