Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wasup fellas. Can someone who owns the evan Longoria 530s tell me if they run big at all. Wanted to order a pair

I have a couple pairs of 530s and i have to do the same but i heard the evan Longoria fit bigger because of the premium materials leather lining and insoles. @monkeyD repped

Last edited:
It's friday :lol:

Kind of a funny story.  I ordered my girl the same pair of my NB1s (leatherback inspired).  When we got hers in they were perfect (as to sizing, same as her nike running size, which is different for guys as I go 1/2 size down from my nike size for NB). 

When she compared them to mine, the toe wrap was different.  I realized they messed up my pair and used gunmetal instead of lead.  So I called this morning and they sent me a return label and will refund my pair (mind you, I ordered a month and a half ago).  Ordered a new pair this AM with free next day shipping.  I am so glad I got her a pair or I would have never realized the mistake. Good Customer Service at New Balance.

Kind of a funny story.  I ordered my girl the same pair of my NB1s (leatherback inspired).  When we got hers in they were perfect (as to sizing, same as her nike running size, which is different for guys as I go 1/2 size down from my nike size for NB). 

When she compared them to mine, the toe wrap was different.  I realized they messed up my pair and used gunmetal instead of lead.  So I called this morning and they sent me a return label and will refund my pair (mind you, I ordered a month and a half ago).  Ordered a new pair this AM with free next day shipping.  I am so glad I got her a pair or I would have never realized the mistake. Good Customer Service at New Balance.

You would have forever been living a lie.

NB CS is top notch. Great product, excellent CS, made in USA...NB has a lot going for them.

Walter..

Okay, I know everyone is sick of sizing questions, but I have one: how do Made in UK 577s fit compared to Asian-made 577s? I have a pair of the Burn Rubber 577s in a size 13, and they fit enormously on me. I could very easily wear a size 12 in them. Does anyone have a direct comparison? 

My main reason for asking is because a DS pair of Highs and Lows Nights in a 13 just popped up on eBay for a pretty good price and I'm very tempted...

Strange. I also wear a size 13 and own a pair of the 577 burn rubber and they fit fine. I never found new balance to fit any different then what I fit in nikes which is my size of 13. The only shoe I can truly say I ever got in a 13 that didn't fit me was a pair of peak Tony Parker's that I could barely put my foot into and felt like a 12.... That's why you need to take sizing suggestions with a grain of salt sometimes.... If I were you I'd cop the 13 If you still got the chance.

Back
Top Bottom