Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

http://www.deadstock.ca/collections/sale-items?page=7

Some real good deals for my fellow 'Muricans, NB and beyond. Gotta love that CAD to US exchange rate
pimp.gif

So I finally got my new pair in today, and it looks like they gave me the same thick cut toe wrap with an extra toe dent to say "F*** you". The 1st pic is the 1st pair I ordered and the 2nd and 3rd pic are the 2nd pair I ordered. You can see the top N logo and the heel tab both switched from 3m to suede, with the bottom N logo in 3m. At this point, it's whatever, I'll just keep this pair and call it a day. I don't know if the typical 998s are usually like this in terms of quality, but my 997s were always spot on. The stitching on the 997 tongues are also way better and almost perfect, it must be the computer setting and machines. 

For those wondering about the sea glass color, it most resembles the 2nd pic without flash. There's a hint of green in there to make it more teal, which the phone camera seems to have trouble picking up. I'm pretty satisfied with the way the color turned out, flaws aside.

Has this become a trend? Really interested in the above-mentioned 998s, after missing out on the htbs. If they're eventually going to hit sale racks then I'll just be patient with them

Just got my 998dsa in thanks to @benoited my original person was not able to go so he helped me out. Cant beat 80 dollars.

This is a comparison to the 998dsng I have still yet to see come out. Probably was truly a sample.

Back
Top Bottom