Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A question, NB fam.

How many times has the M990GRY been reissued? How do you tell apart the 30th Anniversary from others? Getting confused here.

This is a sick colorway.
Custom you did?

Thanks and Yeah. It was a custom I did about a year ago or something. Just haven't got around to wearing it yet.

Last edited:
unDSed my NB1 yesterday! loving them :smile: 

today its 1500 time (too early to post outside shots though...) :wink:

BTW: looking for M577GPI in 8.5 or 9. maybe someone stumpled upon a pair :wink:

They're actually pretty common as far as I can tell, I personally picked a pair up at the nb store on 40% off. They were a gr too iirc.

Yep I found them at outlet this morning.

Picked up my luxury goods. They are amazing!!! Now to get my hands on a pair of Rose and I'm golden.

Yep I found them at outlet this morning.

Picked up my luxury goods. They are amazing!!! Now to get my hands on a pair of Rose and I'm golden.

Would kill to have outlet pickups an option for me gosh. Luxury goods/Roses are easily $400 over here.

Need some help with the 580 revlit, or rather revlite on general-Getting the girlfriend a pair of nbs and she likes lightweight shoes so I was going to get her the 580, but how well does the midsole foam stand up to beater levels of usage? In the sense that does it bottom out like lunarlon? Thanks in advance

Not sure how anyone couldn't find these for retail or under picked up a pair with a special box on eBay for $215 shipped. Message buyers and offer to go through PayPal. Resellers will always try to move product fast.
You must have good sneaker karma!
Idk man I am weary of the low prices now that I know there are fakes of both these concept 997's. Well the outlet didn't have my size left so I guess im gonna go pay that steep resale price on both pairs. Oh well as long as they are legit then its all good.

I've waited on the CCF's and we never got them at Ubiq so now I'm kind of torn paying anything near retail. ugh. 

Back
Top Bottom