Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Retailish for the RFs

And Hanon is currently having a ridiculous NB sale... Sizes are scattered but there are some good deals like 577 Annis for 35 pounds

Retailish for the RFs

And Hanon is currently having a ridiculous NB sale... Sizes are scattered but there are some good deals like 577 Annis for 35 pounds

Word! Too many to mention but I need to save up so I'ma pass. :smokin

I gotta say something, sometimes living in a country that doesn't really have a crazy sneaker culture of some kind really works out well. The 997GY are just sitting on shelves, and the 997GY easily available for retail of you know who to ask.

Not for all sizes the 997gy in an 8 was selling for more than retail and probably still is....

300 euros for Autobahn Nights (the real ones), yea or nay?
I paid $270 for mine shipped from Rome for a VNDS pair.  So you can move them down if not DS.  If DS, that's not bad. But there is room to move.

But def get them. One of the best collabs in recent years.  Super clean colorway with a great story.

300 euros for Autobahn Nights (the real ones), yea or nay?
300 euros seems a bit high imo.

However 577 are a perfect model and that cw is killer

I paid $260 for the days but I don't know which cw was more sought after. 

300 euros seems a bit high imo.

However 577 are a perfect model and that cw is killer

I paid $260 for the days but I don't know which cw was more sought after. 
I think people generally like the Nights more, I prefer the Days, myself.

300eu seems to be right around, maybe even slighty below what the Nights are selling for so you'd probably need a stroke of luck to find something cheaper

I think people generally like the Nights more, I prefer the Days, myself.

300eu seems to be right around, maybe even slighty below what the Nights are selling for so you'd probably need a stroke of luck to find something cheaper
Well good to know. I'm going to try to complete the pack soon.

Had to double up on these. Love this shoe. 577 are probably my favorite model. Thanks to @WillMax14 for the way under retail hookup. You are awesome!

Did find an issue with them though. Right shoe missing a lace hole. Had to open one myself.

Also, this stick is the ****!

Last edited:
Got my Hill Top blue 998s in today. My first pair of 998s and these are like the dopest colorway to me. The comfort is out of this world as well. Its like they are neck and neck with my 997 but they are just a different type of comfort. 

I put 997 in that category of all day walking comfort like for myself, if I was going to show the family around DC National Mall and walk the monuments, I would put on 997s. They are the shoe that gets more comfortable as the day goes due to that heel support which is what you begin to slack on as you get tired and start raring back. 

But the 998 is like a all day plush clouds like comfort where you can walk in them but they just as comfortable sitting as they are when standing. Not sure if that makes sense....but it is what it is. 

Back
Top Bottom