Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw this on IG. White midsole is an NB1 employee option. Wish they would give everyone that choice.

Interesting. I was playing around with some CHF mock ups the other day but that white midsole really completes them.

The toewrap is looking horrible though. I wish NB would address the issue.

Last edited:
Every site that has these doesn't have a 13 
ohwell.gif
 and why are these 210, they aren't even a collab to my knowledge

Every site that has these doesn't have a 13 
ohwell.gif
 and why are these 210, they aren't even a collab to my knowledge
210-270 has been the MSRP for most 997 that have released as of late, these are actually cheaper than some of the other 997 GR that released in the past year 

210-270 has been the MSRP for most 997 that have released as of late, these are actually cheaper than some of the other 997 GR that released in the past year 
Ok thanks for that info, I only have a couple 574s, a 572 and a 1600, I wasn't too familiar with the 997 model, but those I posted have me very interested.

Ok thanks for that info, I only have a couple 574s, a 572 and a 1600, I wasn't too familiar with the 997 model, but those I posted have me very interested.
it is a pretty nice color, but if the 998 that released this year in similar colors went on sale and can be had for about 40% off retail; I have a feeling these will follow that same trend.  Patience is key (unless you have smaller feet as it seems smaller sizes tend to sell out faster).

My brotha...do what you can when ya can. I remember the broke college life. But that life got me to the successful business man I am today. 

Keep ya head in them books them copping can come easy later on.

Bruh here you go again, don't worry about other people's money.

Thanks man.  What size do you get?  45" or 54"?

I'll probably go with the 45" because NB laces are always too long for my liking.  Just hoping they won't be too short.  
Im a 9.5/10 and I use 45'' ... 54'' will likely be too long especially if you don't like your laces long. 

Back
Top Bottom