Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Avon, MA outlet is even better. They're running a friends & family sale - 40% off entire purchase. They also had the Horween 998s and a bunch of other stuff. I returned the ones I bought at the Wrentham outlet and bought another pair for $32 cheaper. Walked out with those and a pair of 1300TRs and paid $252!

Here's what they had:

Avon, MA outlet is even better. They're running a friends & family sale - 40% off entire purchase. They also had the Horween 998s and a bunch of other stuff. I returned the ones I bought at the Wrentham outlet and bought another pair for $32 cheaper. Walked out with those and a pair of 1300TRs and paid $252!

Here's what they had:
Just stopped by there myself, temped on the Horween but passed. I tried to find another 9.5 in the DCS for $72. I have an extra DCS 9.5 I bought for $120 if anyone wants it PM me.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the 878 run tts? I picked up a pair of 530 and went half size up , should i do the same with the 878?

Here's what they had:

Wow, any 997dbr us9? O also need that 998 horween us9, anyhelp.

Wow i almost dropped 260 on the brown horween 998s a while ago..

216 is a great deal. If only i lived in the US.. *hint hint

Here's what they had:

any size 8 in the burgundy 998?

idk if this a one off problem or what but damn NB come on now, none of my other shoe laces ever did this by itself

Back
Top Bottom