Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

really hope it will happen before the 9th. code is only valid until the 8th...
I'm really looking forward to it too.  Looks like horween upgrades, plus the new colors.  I just hope I can re-order my pair by then lol
I remember that photo someone posted about the Horween and Herringbone??, curious how they plan on releasing that cause I havent heard or seen anything on social Media. Wondering if the Horween will be a good part of the shoe or just the tongue and some other parts. 

Last edited:
Just copped 998dsng off NB.com ...193$ shipped. Haven't been able to find em too many places less than 250$

Just copped 998dsng off NB.com ...193$ shipped. Haven't been able to find em too many places less than 250$
I'd expect them to get further discounted in time..

I remember that photo someone posted about the Horween and Herringbone??, curious how they plan on releasing that cause I havent heard or seen anything on social Media. Wondering if the Horween will be a good part of the shoe or just the tongue and some other parts. 
Can't wait for the new options on NB1. Once a coupon is available i'm gonna go nuts..

Really hoping we can horween out the entire shoe. That would be insane (and expensive)

Last edited:
copped horweens for $300 on ebay a few months back.. feels batman.

anyone have a list of east coast outlets thats decent? does these outlet stores ship like the nike ones?

So I guess this 997BBK is actually limited, some stores only did in store and NB.com size run was small.

Last edited:
Just a heads up to all feigning for that 40% deal at new balance outlet. I went there yesterday and it is OVER. Apparently it only happens one day a year and was literally only mean for friends and family but NB decided to open it up this year. Sales attendant said it was a madhouse in there.

Salty I missed it...

i'm sure there will be more
Possibly but I mean it does make sense they cut back on production because outlets have been flooded with 997s. It also says in the bbl description they're limited and "once they're gone they're gone"

Last edited:

I'd expect them to get further discounted in time..

Can't wait for the new options on NB1. Once a coupon is available i'm gonna go nuts..

Really hoping we can horween out the entire shoe. That would be insane (and expensive)
Considering how many of the 998's made it to outlets plus the 1400 and 990 that just released being discounted already I seriously doubt it will be all over. I think what they did with the denim & leather options for the 990 would work good for the 998. Not too much but enough to get your moneys worth. I just hope the color palette is on point and they give us some sole options that work well. 

copped horweens for $300 on ebay a few months back.. feels batman.

anyone have a list of east coast outlets thats decent? does these outlet stores ship like the nike ones?
Well just know that yours are probably 1sts while the discounted ones at outlets are 2nds, for East Coast outlets pretty much anything in the New England area is gonna be prime choice for Lifestyle choices since thats where their manufacturing plants are located so all the best stuff ends up there first. And no they don't do phone orders or ship to you like Nike will although I hope that changes in the future cause they would def benefit from a sales standpoint if they offered that choice. 

Looking at all these Retro Ski releases I really dont understand why NB keeps putting white lining on these shoes, maybe its just me but I think the light colored linings take away from the overall shoe plus they dirty real easy. Wish they would stick with darker colors or just go with the same color as the base layer. 

Looking at all these Retro Ski releases I really dont understand why NB keeps putting white lining on these shoes, maybe its just me but I think the light colored linings take away from the overall shoe plus they dirty real easy. Wish they would stick with darker colors or just go with the same color as the base layer. 

+1 speak my mind, i hope its black, or not its vintage white offwhite broken white

Today...

im seeing 2 pairs in my future with that combat olive, and another with juniper :smokin

too bad they couldnt give us the perf toe back

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom