Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

No new sole options, no horween, no perf suede, reflective accents are limited, and the cyclone midsole doesn't work without cyclone available anymore.. 

raw

came up with one though

Last edited:
^ wtf are they thinking removing the cyclone color.  I could have done some serious damage with a cyclone/aruba/navy/gunmetal combo. 

Last edited:
Liking the Juniper and the asteroid seems to open the possibility of a NB 998 purple devil with a bit of dying on the collar mesh.

Now all i need is for NB to ******* SHIP TO EUROPE.....

Wow loving asteroid and happy to see nimbus cloud is back.

Might have to do a monotone nimbus rendition.

Monotone is always 
nthat.gif
 imo

Sole options are weak sauce though. They need to replace that highlighter yellow garbage.

WTF why couldn't they just include asteroid in the 574 options. Would like a purple devil.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a pic of the plastic piece and eyelet in the silver color? Just wondering how light it is in person.

A good amount of sizes of HTB back up on jcrew.

Most are on backorder though and wont be shipped until March 10, 2016 
embarassed.gif

Idk if I should pull the trigger.

Hopefully the guy who's pic I showed wont get too upset for me posting here.   I pretty much save a lot of NB1 real life photos so I can better design my models.
haha I wouldn't worry about it. 

Seems like a lot of the dudes into nb are pretty laid back.

Really liking the dark purple (Asteroid) and mint (Juniper) - 'Deep Orchid' is new too, right?   Looks kind of 'pinkish-purple' on my monitor - going to wait to see some IRL pics.

I see an 'Upgrades' tab too - so if the rumors are true - guessing it you can add Horween leather heel tab and/or heel wrap for extra $ eventually.  I'm guessing it's going to be limited to just those two -- hopefully can add leather toe cap.

Last edited:
Really bummed they got rid of cyclone suede but left the cyclone midsole...Some of the colors are cool but im not blow away. 

i was hoping they wouldn't take away the persian purple.  regret not making that kushwhacker custom i saw from instagram. 

Back
Top Bottom