Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Collabs are getting so lazy it hurts
I didn't even realize these were a collab. I thought they were someones NB1 creation. Terrible. 
mean.gif

Great purchase. Such a plush and comfortable pair. Mine are looking haggard these days. They def need a good scrubbing.

I've been thinking how similar the af1 low silhouette is vs 997. I kind of expect more from dj Clark Kent, but he has done some simple collabs in the past.

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/nb996-...ailor Blue_with_Embers_and_White#color=Sailor Blue_with_Embers_and_White

This 996 hoodie is pretty nice considering the sub average lifestyle pieces they usually release for apparel. Not sure why the description is for the womens hoodie I assume someone was sleeping on the job lol the sweats are some of the best looking fleece joggers Ive seen on there too. Anyone order from their NB international collection before? For every item it says size up one and that tag size will reflect actual size while the size you ordered will be the US conversion size I guess. Just curious if they do run a size small sometimes NB apparel can fit pretty loose and I have a few pieces that are too baggy to wear. 
Just order two sizes and return the one that doesn't fit. You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.
Haha I know thats always the best option but no I wasn't gonna buy these I was just curious what NB meant. Wondering if the international collection is just "european" fit or they are actually sized in UK format or something kind of like shoes where a 12 uk would be 13 US so maybe they meant size up cause a L would actually be a medium for us. 

40% off is a steal almost every time by my standards
mos d, it was just weird because i don't think that 997 had hit retails and they were already 130..i was hoping they'd hit 100 like 997cgb
Those had to be seconds or something, no way would they be able to sell that cheap if they had no flaws at all. Especially with this being a "limited" release it seemed to good too be true.

Does anyone here own any 998's from the "Distinct" collections? I know those always have that canvas like base instead of mesh just want to make sure they fit the same as most GR 998's since I plan on picking up either the Mid Century or Ski Retros for Christmas. The 998 is the one Made in USA model that I size down to a 12 from a 13 since they fit so big but not owning any Distinct I wanted to check your opinions to make sure they dont fit smaller with them having the diff underlay since im so used to the mesh stretching a good bit. The shoe im talking about is the M998DSNG.

saw these in person yesterday they weren't on my radar at all but got my neck snapped hard in the store

not a 530 fan but the colorway and perf suede is really good

can't decide between these for $85, gray/burgundy gt-II for $60, grey/charcoal grid 9000 for $80 or gray/white shadow og for $50. any thoughts?

want to buy something besides new balance but just can't stop

Last edited:

saw these in person yesterday they weren't on my radar at all but got my neck snapped hard in the store

not a 530 fan but the colorway and perf suede is really good

can't decide between these for $85, gray/burgundy gt-II for $60, gey/charcoal grid 9000 for $80 or gray/white shadow og for $50. any thoughts?

want to buy something besides new balance but just can't stop
Personally, I'd skip the 530's. The tongue is really big on them and makes me feel like I'm wearing an Osiris skate shoe. That's just me though.... 

Back
Top Bottom