Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Looks like there's some new J Crew 998s on the way.

Thanks guys.

Yeah perf suede is just amazing. Really really really regret not making at least 3 more pairs with that option. But I'm sure it'll be back eventually.

And yes it's autobahn day inspired.
smile.gif
had the autobahn night 998s so just wanted to make these and complete the pack.

And those codes are gonna tip me over I'm sure. Probably gonna make the Castellar 2.0..
Do yours seem rather thin on the toe box? When I step my perf suede has this wrinkling appearance that isnt to appealing in the slightest lol they look fine when your not in motion or sitting down but im starting to think it was just my pair cause the other people I asked seemed to think theirs were fine. 

Do yours seem rather thin on the toe box? When I step my perf suede has this wrinkling appearance that isnt to appealing in the slightest lol they look fine when your not in motion or sitting down but im starting to think it was just my pair cause the other people I asked seemed to think theirs were fine. 
I think i know what you're talking about. It does kinda wrinkle a little bit when I walk and move around, but it's not too bad.

Granted my 998s fit my feet perfectly so there's no excess space or anything in the shoe.

picked these and the green olive 1400s on jcrew. i think cranberry looks better in person.[ATTACHMENT=10709]1447491430163-1759929287.jpg (5,238k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Poor Man's Tassie Devils Pt. 2
Thanks for posting the finished product -- not sure if it's the camera, but the purple on the heel looks closer to pink to me.  Doesn't really instantly remind me of a Tassie on 1st look, but I think that's a good thing.  Solid looking shoe - might do something similar.

Also -- so jealous of you US guys with all the good eBates offers and coupon.  US coupons never work on newbalance.ca and eBates.ca is currently at 3.5% 
mean.gif

Thanks for posting the finished product -- not sure if it's the camera, but the purple on the heel looks closer to pink to me.  Doesn't really instantly remind me of a Tassie on 1st look, but I think that's a good thing.  Solid looking shoe - might do something similar.

Also -- so jealous of you US guys with all the good eBates offers and coupon.  US coupons never work on newbalance.ca and eBates.ca is currently at 3.5% :smh:

No problem homie. The color mos def is pink/lavender in person.

Decided to post my NB1 collection while anticipating on taking the "L" on the Yeezy release...might just make another 998 since 25$ off code still works & ebates is at 20% now...Well here goes!
That Kennedy pair is fire... I wonder is those options are currently available...

can anyone comment on the toe shape for the m670? specifically the black 'orange pack' colorway. kind of tough to tell from online pics

that new j crew cw is not terrible... lol.  i'll prob pass.  hopefully they give us a code so they can clear up inventory space for the new stuff.  also they started selling that 998gy gr.  i thought that was kind of odd..

Whats the cost of NB1 with all the coupons and do i need to sign up for em?
if you're talking NB promo codes then no you dont need to sign up you just google them and put them in when you check out. if you're talking about ebates yes you need to sign up and when you use ebates you'll get whatever % cashback is advertised at a later date

Back
Top Bottom