Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Employee discounts usually don't work on new New Balance shoes... however, she can buy you a J Crew gift card at 30% off. My girlfriend is an employee and this is how I get all of my New Balances from them. 

They have an override ability on third party items. Gonna talk her into it lol

They have an override ability on third party items. Gonna talk her into it lol
That's news to me... My girlfriend has been a manager there for years and as far as she knows, there's no way to override those exclusions... 

But like I said, it that doesn't work, the gift card option is just as good!

Finally picked up the JC Ultra Marine 998s for the cheap.  Looking forward to brightening up the winter wardrobe. lol

Going to skip the RF 998 and Hanon madness this weekend. Ended up grabbing two other 998's and some M&N gear. Hope everybody gets a chance to get what they want for Black Friday. Not going to lie this thread has changed me from AsicsTeam to NB Team. In 2016 Im just going after Nike Air Jordan releases and New Balances.

Question here.  Does NB fix shoes that were returned to them prior to reselling them to discounter type outlets? 

edit:   The answer is no....unfortunately. 

Last edited:
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cop the Hanon asics or the RF 998s this Friday? It says in store only, will they put any online and if so, when would they do that? Will either have a wider release? (Prob not the Hanons right?)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to cop the Hanon asics or the RF 998s this Friday? It says in store only, will they put any online and if so, when would they do that? Will either have a wider release? (Prob not the Hanons right?)
I wouldn't plan on an online release on the Hanons, my suggestion is to find a local boutique and get there really early lol good luck

That's news to me... My girlfriend has been a manager there for years and as far as she knows, there's no way to override those exclusions... 

But like I said, it that doesn't work, the gift card option is just as good!

Is she ordering via red phone? Have her store transfer. Process is super shady but Lmk if she down to do it lol

Millennium Shoes has some nice pairs in their sale section for an extra 50% off with code BLK50.

Grabbed a pair of 997BBK for $105 shipped.
pimp.gif
Can't believe there's no sz 9 smh. Sick deal

Has anyone been to the NB factory store in Livermore, CA??? They're having a 40% off deal this weekend, wanna know if it's worth the trip out there

I gotta log off the web until after Cyber Monday. :lol: I'm sure this is just the start of the deals and steals.

I know I saw them pages back but I can't find them now...if anyone knows where to grab some 997DCS on sale please let me know

Back
Top Bottom