Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

black friday might not be a bad time to hit up NB outlets... saw the NY Barney 1700 for $33 {priced at $54.99 then the 40% off storewide discount} in different sizes from 9 thru 12 in the clearance racks.... the 40% off Black Friday sale started early on Wed afternoon

Last edited:
I wanna go nuts  on SNS sale but afraid of customs

Lol customs keeps me paranoid, but as long as your under $200 per order your good, i was just gonna do a couple seperate orders. Id Rather pay $10 for shipping a couple times than risk what customs is gonna throw at me lol.

SNS strategy is to get the cheapest item and pair it with the kicks. I believe it's actually a record which is like 7 bucks. That way you get the 25%. Frankly I think as an overall sale SNS is winning so far.

Totally weird thing happened to me yesterday.   Well a bit of a backstory first.   One of my NB1 purchases last month came with the midsole slightly unglued.  Longstory short, I returned them and was told I can remake that same shoe, however the NB1 color wheel changed by the time the return was processed....So no go, got a $40+$10 coupon instead.  Well yesterday, I'm surfing the bay and low and behold, the shoe I made and returned to NB was being sold!!   So it appears that NB returns are just resold to an outlet or random person(s) on the cheap. 

I had to recop them, with the slight defect and all.   The blue kois are coming back to papa. 
smokin.gif

SNS strategy is to get the cheapest item and pair it with the kicks. I believe it's actually a record which is like 7 bucks. That way you get the 25%. Frankly I think as an overall sale SNS is winning so far.
Tried that already. No good because even tho the record is 7 bucks, it's not on sale so other item isn't reduced

Back
Top Bottom