Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'll cop those CNCPTS 998 this weekend. It should be an easy cop. I'm leaning towards the beige now for the Clots instead of the lavender. Anybody know what's retail for the Clot x Asics?

I like the Grand Tourers, except for the carbon fiber at the back. It's the same pattern as a case I had for a cell phone in the early 2000's. Just looks out of place. Game time decision for me. 

I like the Grand Tourers, except for the carbon fiber at the back. It's the same pattern as a case I had for a cell phone in the early 2000's. Just looks out of place. Game time decision for me. 
Yooo was it a ****** Verizon flip phone? That was exactly what it reminded me of when I saw it lmaooo

Kinda wish they were more like this. But match the toebox/n with the middle accent blue.

Yooo was it a ****** Verizon flip phone? That was exactly what it reminded me of when I saw it lmaooo
Naw man, this was even before flip phones. It was like this, but not this exact one. I remember I got it from my sister as a hand me down and the back case was pink lol. I had the pink on for a little while until she got me a case for christmas that looks exactly like that carbon fiber on the shoe haha. 

Edit: Can't get the picture to show up for some reason....

http://i-cdn.phonearena.com/images/phones/7259-specs/Motorola-V2397.jpg

url.jpg

Last edited:
Passing on the CNCPTs. If they were a GR I'd have other GRs I'd prefer to cop, like those Yankees 998s above. Saw them in person today's def gonna go for them on discount.

Cant decide between copping the concepts 998 or grabbing the 997DGM for 150 on end....they also have the horween 990s for 170 and the 997DOL for 130...

Came home from work to see these bad boys. Ordered them early Wednesday morning and they were shipped out the same day, s/o to j crew. Chose the "normal" free shipping but they were delivered in less than 24 hours s/o to the UPS man.

One of my favorite releases all year. The suede is buttery, dig them more than my hiltops. 

Cant decide between copping the concepts 998 or grabbing the 997DGM for 150 on end....they also have the horween 990s for 170 and the 997DOL for 130...
Imo, all of those are great options AND you save nearly a bill with the DOL.
I love CNCPTS but I just can't get behind this one. To each their own though.

Back
Top Bottom