Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

End never has 13s drives me nuts.
So I got offered a pair of DS New Balance Seals, which I think are a classic for 275. I want to wait to see if I win a raffle on the yezzys, but damn, that's a really good deal. Don't you guys think so? what would you guys do? Also I was thinking about the concepts 998 but in my opinion the seals might be the best or one of the best releases ever

these are really clean, I like the light blue hue. One of the best non-American made GRs I've seen

Almost grabbed the Brooklyn bridges this morning from kithmas. Then I thought wtf am I doing? And scooped DS 997PR for retail instead ! Been looking for them forever!

I owned the Bridges before and honestly i was never able to get into them..i think the execution was good but I was never a fan of that model.

Last edited:
I owned the Bridges before and honestly i was never able to get into them..i think the execution was good but I was never a fan of that model.

I looked at a few pics on IG and just completely changed my mind. PR will be way better I'm sure.

So I got offered a pair of DS New Balance Seals, which I think are a classic for 275. I want to wait to see if I win a raffle on the yezzys, but damn, that's a really good deal. Don't you guys think so? what would you guys do? Also I was thinking about the concepts 998 but in my opinion the seals might be the best or one of the best releases ever

Out of those choices I would take the 998 over the Seals. I personally never liked the 999 model..I loved the theme and Colorway of the Kennedy but aside from that the 999 isn't in my favorite NB silo's at all. And even though the 998 that drops tomorrow is my least favorite CNCPT Collab on a 998, the perf toe box and the use of the the cf seems to be a go for me. But at the end of the day it's your money and your preference...so as long as its what you like its a win/win for you.

I'm a 12-13 and in the last 2 months I've seen 2 DS Seals go for $190 and $210 shipped on eBay via auction. I didn't have the money at the time to grab either but I just recently picked up a VNDS pair for $150 shipped.

You can probably find a better deal if you look or just give it some time and wait for a better deal. A lot of sellers ask $300 to $400 but I never see them actually sell at those prices.

Last edited:
I'm a 12-13 and in the last 2 months I've seen 2 DS Seals go for $190 and $210 shipped on eBay via auction. I didn't have the money at the time to grab either but I just recently picked up a VNDS pair for $150 shipped.

You can probably find a better deal if you look or just give it some time and wait for a better deal. A lot of sellers ask $300 to $400 but I never see them actually sell at those prices.
Really? Dead stock for 200 man?? U sure? That's less than retail, right? I'm not a major fan of the 999 either but the concept/theme and CW was really cool

LPU. Haven't gotten a NB in a while.

whiz x mita 996. Comes with a nice little whiz x mita branded dustbag too. They were like $100 on colette's site a few days ago. Can't complain!

Really? Dead stock for 200 man?? U sure? That's less than retail, right? I'm not a major fan of the 999 either but the concept/theme and CW was really cool

I swear, I don't remember if they had the concepts box or not which makes a difference for some people. But retail was only like $150 for the seals. You just have to be persistent on eBay. The pair for $190 only lasted like a day, I was kicking myself at the time but it worked out I guess cause I ended up saving $40.

Last edited:
Well, ****. Guess I'll chill on the seals. I like the CW and theme not crazy about the 999 either. Thanks for the feedback phellas I swear at one time they were going for 400 plus

Back
Top Bottom