Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I placed an order for these in a 13 when I found one of the warehouses sitting on a stock of 100+ in that size, waited like a week for it to move from allocated to shipped. Called and asked what was up, said sorry and that it should ship out that day. Waited another 3 days and called again, lady said she would check. She called back and told me sorry but those are on backorder until April.....
mean.gif

Pics really dont do that 1300 justice, the way the colors standout with that almost steel blue appearance when the sunlight hits it is amazing. 
Agreed. The 998 is my favourite model but this is probably my #1 NB. I've worn them more than any other.

Info as to how lol
Hard work brother lol.  It took 3 calls and an email to get it done.  I first called up to inquire if they had them in my size.  The rep said yes and proceeded to take my info down, but once she got to the payment screen on her end, the system wouldn't allow her to place the order.  So no go.  But that left me thinking and I called the next day, no such luck, 0 in my size.  At the same time I had sent an email, I receive a response an hour later saying that they do have my size and to call to place the order.  So I call and tell the rep about the email and was not taking no for an answer. 
smokin.gif

Anyone have info on where i can find the whiz mita new balance 996 in a size 11? Cant seem to find my size anywhere. Appreciate any help thanks in advance

looking at picking up a pair of new balance 1400. i wear size 10us in 997,1300. but size 10 in 990 and 1500 are bit tight for me. advice on sizing please

How does sizing on 576 compare to 998's?

My 998's are .5 size down from my Nike tts...same deal with 576?

Back
Top Bottom