Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Gotta pass on these j crew's due to funds. They look better with each successive pick up and picture. Hot damn.

Just live chatted with JCrew and got them to honor the coupon... Big shout out to @krueger3737

For those who have them in hand is the brown on the toe identical to the hilltop blues?

this pic makes me upset I didn't cop this morning even more. When I was holding them unlaced I couldn't imagine what they looked like laced up. Not a new balance wearer. Won't slip next time
You went to the store and DIDN'T buy them?! Man, even if I was on the fence I would cop and then resell or even return to the store.

I was able to live chat and apply that code just now as well, keep trying for you guys that didnt get a chance to use it earlier. 8)

You went to the store and DIDN'T buy them?! Man, even if I was on the fence I would cop and then resell or even return to the store.
Not a reseller bro. I literally knew nothing about these shoes until last night when i saw an article about them. Then this morning as I'm walking around the plaza at work I see dudes waiting outside. So i went in to store as i was walking to the train cause apparently they opened earlier than the time google said they would. I liked them but unlaced they dont look as good to me. Since i dont own 997s i didnt realize they look waaaay better laced. Atleast someone else copped due to my hesitation.

yep, i get the same thing, but the CS guy applied it anyways.
the CS that i'm talking to (Heidi) refuses to apply.

She says :I'm so sorry, but I'm not able to view any external links. I'd be happy to help you place an order, but I'm not able to apply any discount--so sorry!

Guess you got lucky with a nice rep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom