Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

all these people getting student discounts and coupon codes to work.. the rep would not honor any of those when i asked.. worst luck ever, smdh.
mean.gif

Headed to the Woodbury outlets, rocking these for the first time. Loving them so far, cw reminds me of the Patta/Parra AM1

How did you get them to ship from store or was it just luck?

The Georgetown store took reservations in store or over the phone for sizes then called people in order of reservation when they received their stock. They gave the option to process payment over the phone Friday and said I could pick up in store at any time or they could ship for free.

The Georgetown store took reservations in store or over the phone for sizes then called people in order of reservation when they received their stock. They gave the option to process payment over the phone Friday and said I could pick up in store at any time or they could ship for free.
I was under the impression that those stores didn't get regular boxes in stock, but only had stock for the special boxes... Mine haven't shipped yet, so I couldn't tell you the weight of the package, but I'll be devastated if mine isn't a special box. When I called, I asked several times to make sure I was getting the special box, and she assured me that's what they would be sending me...

was able to resist the j crew's. i keep asking myself if i liked them more than the 997dsai and the answer was no. the 997dsai will be my first 997 when i find my size for the right price.

on another note i am so irritated by the fit of recent new balance 998's. at least 4 of the more recent 998's fit me larger than normal. csef csam cns and the grand tourers all fit large. it drives me nuts. i always prefer a snug fit with all my shoes and these do not fit snug. i don't know if its because of them using thinner materials or if the sole size has changed or what. i just wish they would fix it. i am too scared to size down another .5 and have a $200 pair of shoes not fit. the only shoe i have ever went down a full size on and them fit correct are converse all star's. aside from them i have always bought tts or .5 down at most on certain models. .5 down in 998's used to fit perfect (pool blues, bringbacks, premiers, moby *****, etc.etc.etc. pretty much any 998 a year or older). i guess i need to quit crying and buy a full size down in one of the recent gr's and see how they fit/end rant now!!!

was able to resist the j crew's. i keep asking myself if i liked them more than the 997dsai and the answer was no. the 997dsai will be my first 997 when i find my size for the right price.

on another note i am so irritated by the fit of recent new balance 998's. at least 4 of the more recent 998's fit me larger than normal. csef csam cns and the grand tourers all fit large. it drives me nuts. i always prefer a snug fit with all my shoes and these do not fit snug. i don't know if its because of them using thinner materials or if the sole size has changed or what. i just wish they would fix it. i am too scared to size down another .5 and have a $200 pair of shoes not fit. the only shoe i have ever went down a full size on and them fit correct are converse all star's. aside from them i have always bought tts or .5 down at most on certain models. .5 down in 998's used to fit perfect (pool blues, bringbacks, premiers, moby *****, etc.etc.etc. pretty much any 998 a year or older). i guess i need to quit crying and buy a full size down in one of the recent gr's and see how they fit/end rant now!!!
The DSAIs are flames; only reason I haven't picked up the Butterscotches. Keep looking at my closet and I got nothing to match the Saddle Brown Butterscotches, but my light wash jeans with a pinroll will match the Boater Tan DSAIs easy

I haven't really noticed much of a difference in fit between my PRMR and my RO. I can feel slightly thinner suede (and my PRMRs are super wrinkly when felt; don't look wrinkly though), but the fit itself is okay; Puff is there, but I kinda like how it makes the PRMRs look; also had a smoother midsole feel underfoot if that makes sense; you can feel the where the soft segment under the toebox starts and the hard part ends on the RO while the PRMR is mostly soft. Haven't tried any of the other newer CWs or limited colabs though

Dallas Northpark still has three pairs of the butterscotch with special packaging. 8, 9 & 10.

Not sure if they'll ship though.

One of the benefits of living in a city full of Jordan sheep.

I can't wait to get mine in the mail.

They look incredible

Not my photo**

Last edited:
Those Butterscotches are really nice man. Just can't afford to be buying shoes at the moment. Wore these yesterday for a bar crawl...
Honestly I don't do St. Patty's day celebrations, but man if I did, I'd be doing it just like you. Those are dope. 

Back
Top Bottom