Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Unds today...

:pimp:

Was running errands and completely forgot about the drop :frown:

I'll definitely be ready for those 998s next week though :smokin

Wow I didn't know anyone else wears different sizes in the 997 and 998 besides me! I did the same thing, I think we'll be fine.

On the Roses I went TTS as well as these Rivalry joints but on my Luxury goods I went with a half size bigger 10 and they fit me perfect..weird.

What other retailers will be carrying these online? Cant believe I hesitated so long on these while in my cart. Had an 8 then tried to change it to a 7.5 then troubles with my paypal login = missed opportunity

What other retailers will be carrying these online? Cant believe I hesitated so long on these while in my cart. Had an 8 then tried to change it to a 7.5 then troubles with my paypal login = missed opportunity

online...probably none. Shops that will get them will probably do in-store only

Best bet is to check cncptsintl.com next week when the Boston pair drops and hope they restock the NYC's

Last edited:
So there will be a wider release?

Hanon on 4/16. Could be a small restock during the Boston 998 online launch on 4/16 as well.

Edit: posted wrong photo

Last edited:
fingers crossed that the 998 is as easy as this was. Provided you were there right at noon.

I'll be at work during the in store drop

i went TTS on the NY pair even though they suggested to go down half a size. i went TTS on the rose and it fits me pretty well. my friend who purchased in-store today said one of employees told her they run the same as roses.

the 997 is pretty narrow and this is coming from someone with narrow feet. 
thing that confuses me is when concepts suggest go down a 1/2 size, is that from your tts? or from the 1/2 size down most ppl already go with on nb's? i know they said go 1/2 down on gt and i did not which i kinda regret. that would have put me a whole size down from my tts in nike/asics etc.

thing that confuses me is when concepts suggest go down a 1/2 size, is that from your tts? or from the 1/2 size down most ppl already go with on nb's? i know they said go 1/2 down on gt and i did not which i kinda regret. that would have put me a whole size down from my tts in nike/asics etc.

For most people it's a half size down from their Nike size.

For most people it's a half size down from their Nike size.

i went with my same 998 size, which is .5 down from my nike size. If they're too snug, then best believe i'm doing whatever it takes to make them fit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom