Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do 1400s and 990s fit guys please and thanks

1400's have a pretty roomy toebox. 990OG have a pretty standard fit. I stay with my typical made in USA/UK size for both but 990's are shorter than 998s, 997s, 1300s etc.

Hey guys, just wanna check if it's a good deal if I can cop below 997 at say 130USD? Cheers.
May need some info on 997's comfort wise compared to Adidas Pure Boost 2.0(which I'm wearing as beaters now)

Even though I love my Pebble Blues...those butterscotches are a thing of beauty..the color,quality,shape and execution are as close to perfect to what I have seen in a long time hands down

Pebble blues.
Butterscotch will probably get another restock at some point.
PB becoming harder to come by.
Both are amazing though.
Waiting patiently for restock at jcrew.
Camping 24/7

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound , cheers for your info. I figured as well. Before boost came along, 997 is pretty comfy off the rack without much breaking in needed. Lol.

What about the price for that model at USD 130? Don't really know the name of that CW too haha.

SoleByThePound SoleByThePound , cheers for your info. I figured as well. Before boost came along, 997 is pretty comfy off the rack without much breaking in needed. Lol.

What about the price for that model at USD 130? Don't really know the name of that CW too haha.

That particular shoe is the M997JNB, released last spring/summer.

Need some help here...

From India and we don't get newbies out here like you guys. Because of this I only have ONE pair of 998s (j.crew ultramarine joints), which I copped January 2015. Do I go with my same size as these (us9), or go half a size down. Reason I ask is because I read that some of the 998s coming from the customisation program new balance has have been downright bad shape wise and have been running large. The 997s I own are all us9 btw. As well as my Daytona 1600s.

Help would be greatly appreciated given the Red Sox 998s are dropping soon.

TIA

Nitty

copped my pair also in pop up in the am but was late but still got my size they are so nice should of doubled up but maybe on the 16th

@ZimMeisterFlash Hey how deep was the line in the morning at the pop up
Right up until 9 there were about 20 people there and maybe 10-15 showed up after we started going in. 

Nice!

I love the 997 model but it looks like the 998 might be the better of the 2
Agreed, I'm afraid to pass judgement on the NY pair until its in my hands, but I'm very impressed with these. The brown leather on the inside of the tongue really sets them off for me, such a dope Sox inspired shoe. 

Agreed, I'm afraid to pass judgement on the NY pair until its in my hands, but I'm very impressed with these. The brown leather on the inside of the tongue really sets them off for me, such a dope Sox inspired shoe. 
I haven't seen either in person yet but the 998 suede and colorway just looks 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom