Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Rockin' the OG Bringbacks 998's today.

I stopped buying New Balances that I liked because of these reasons.[/quote

Yea me too [emoji]128553[/emoji] Went from maybe 1 new New Balance sneaker per 4-6 weeks to nothing...just been super disappointed in the brand. I even sold 95% of my old pairs because I was buying a pair, wearing them once or twice, and they looked "beat" or rundown afterwards. Just didn't hold-up. One pair had really nice plush/soft suede but the nap seemed mismatched (one long, other short). And then huge puffy toes, we want sleek and streamlined, not puffy and off-center. I really like New Balance & want them to put out desirable product and they have been putting out some nice stylish, clean CWs of late: the butterscotch, deconstructed tan pair exclusive to Kith & upcoming sand pair is ******* nice too, I just hope they figure this **** out.

Last edited:
Sad to see that a lot of you have problems with your nbs. I personally haven't bought a pair for over a year so I can't attest to quality/craftsmanship, but for $200 plus I would hope that there are virtually no flaws.  

Last edited:
Got my first 1300's in the mail today. Feel kinda big on me. Not much padding in the heel so my heels slip a tad. Nice looking through.

I love these two pairs but I don't wear them at all. I might part ways if one of you guys have been looking. I feel like I've only been holding into them because of my collection

Not in office anymore but anyways...
I unfortunately agree with the first part. I've gotten to the point that I really don't feel comfortable ordering made in USA pairs online. Last time I did was the HTB's only because my local j Crew had stock. I ended up having to swap my pair out due to toebox dimples and the midsole wasn't completely glued to the upper.

I really want to jump on the 997.5 from Oneness but I've seen pairs that look like crap. Most pairs look like they used a midsole that's a half size too small.

Got my 997.5 in today and thinking of returning them again. Toe dents, asynchronous mudguards and the sole seems to be a little bit misglued. The pairs of two buddies of mine show the same problems. As of late NB quality really hit rock bottom :smh:

Had a chance to see the HTB's in person today at a J.Crew in Long Island. I must admit that for as long as they've been out I've yet to see them in person. Needless to say they look absolutely phenomenal in real life- pictures really don't do these things justice!!! I've held off long enough but I am now patiently waiting everyday for the moment a promo code accidentally works on the website 
laugh.gif

I love these two pairs but I don't wear them at all. I might part ways if one of you guys have been looking. I feel like I've only been holding into them because of my collection

How much for the indies homie? Inbox me..thanks

Had a chance to see the HTB's in person today at a J.Crew in Long Island. I must admit that for as long as they've been out I've yet to see them in person. Needless to say they look absolutely phenomenal in real life- pictures really don't do these things justice!!! I've held off long enough but I am now patiently waiting everyday for the moment a promo code accidentally works on the website 
laugh.gif
Wish I had the same love for them...wore them 1x & straight back in the box. If you a sz 10 lmk...letting em go. letting whole collection go, whats left of it!

Had a chance to see the HTB's in person today at a J.Crew in Long Island. I must admit that for as long as they've been out I've yet to see them in person. Needless to say they look absolutely phenomenal in real life- pictures really don't do these things justice!!! I've held off long enough but I am now patiently waiting everyday for the moment a promo code accidentally works on the website :lol:

Be patient. It'll happen again. Pay attention to the expiration dates and always try as soon as a new code pops up.

Last time I got it to work was right at 11:01CT when they extended an existing code.

Back
Top Bottom