Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

lol mykoh mykoh well done!

After many months of not participating, I'll bust out some NB tomorrow for OCF! I like how it has an acronym now lmao

Walter..

#OCF

I stopped buying New Balances that I liked because of these reasons.[/quote

Yea me too [emoji]128553[/emoji] Went from maybe 1 new New Balance sneaker per 4-6 weeks to nothing...just been super disappointed in the brand. I even sold 95% of my old pairs because I was buying a pair, wearing them once or twice, and they looked "beat" or rundown afterwards. Just didn't hold-up. One pair had really nice plush/soft suede but the nap seemed mismatched (one long, other short). And then huge puffy toes, we want sleek and streamlined, not puffy and off-center. I really like New Balance & want them to put out desirable product and they have been putting out some nice stylish, clean CWs of late: the butterscotch, deconstructed tan pair exclusive to Kith & upcoming sand pair is ******* nice too, I just hope they figure this **** out.

I understand complaints about the new 998s but I've never had anything wrong with older pairs. May I ask which NBs you have in your collections?

Diggin those, just afraid for that white tongue!

NY weather is preventing any NB suede wears today.
Rain or potential for rain is the worst. 

Is it weird that I check the weather every day before picking out a pair to wear?

Rain or potential for rain is the worst. 

Is it weird that I check the weather every day before picking out a pair to wear?
Nope I do the exact same thing. If it's 40% or above chance of rain it's beaters for me!

Back
Top Bottom