Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

its kinda looks tan and light brown. when you take them outside in natural light they have a light glow of wine color. when i took them outside you can def see the mulled wine color in the sole as is has a more rose/light wine color. in shade its harder to see.

FYI - saw these for $63 ($89.98 - 30%) in the clearance section of the Lawrence outlet in the size 10 - 11 rack.......

I wrote NB about the mulled wine midsole only being available up to sz 10 and they cited demand as the rationale (obviously). The point here is that you should all join me in complaining :D

Damn crip, those are fire. So are those other mulled wine NB1s a page or two back. I'm glad I bought the tassie devils earlier this year, prices kinda went up with the tassie tiger release.

I know this is a long shot, but does anybody have a size 9 HTB looking to trade for a 9.5 vnds?

now wishing I would have went down half a size

The wine NB1 midsole is dope.  The Tigers are super nice, just too much going on for my style though. 
You been on a hiatus as of late homie... You been working on your Boost collection or something? You plan on making any NB1 on this current color wheel?

I don't recall seeing any talk of Trayvon Brommel's NB1s from the new wheel...

New-Balance-retro-998.jpg

Last edited:
i don't think anyone has mentioned Trayvon Brommel in general.  he made 2nd place qualifying for team usa for the 100m dash. 

You been on a hiatus as of late homie... You been working on your Boost collection or something? You plan on making any NB1 on this current color wheel?
Just working crazy hours bro, 70-95 per week.  No time to buy shoes. 
laugh.gif
   I'll probably grab something with the new midsole, still on the fence though.  Waiting for that perf toe option, 3-4 pairs minimum. 

Commercial fishing.  It's not always that bad though.  Call me crazy, but I love those hours.  No time to surf the web for shoes, more money in my wallet. 
laugh.gif

anyone know where i can get Lifestyle Laces? :nerd: i need 4 sets of the Black Color. I can't find them on ebay and i can't tell the difference on NB .com

any help would be appreciated , thanks.

Back
Top Bottom