Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

helps a lot thank you fam, need these for some custom 574s and a pair of the 998bk. thank you for the lace length too didn't even think of that

Just working crazy hours bro, 70-95 per week.  No time to buy shoes.  :lol:    I'll probably grab something with the new midsole, still on the fence though.  Waiting for that perf toe option, 3-4 pairs minimum. 

Word! I know that feeling homie.. If they drop the perf toe, mane!!! :nthat:

I go with the 990/993 replacement laces in the 45" legnth. These work well in most of my runners, 997 and 998's included. Here's the link....hope this helps

http://www.newbalance.com/pd/990/99....html?dwvar_NBFLAT_color=Dark Grey#color=Dark Grey
I second this, these are the closest laces to what comes with the made in USA shoes. maybe a little bit thicker and not the same length as the standard pair that comes with the sneakers but that is just because NB doesn't actually make the spare laces a company called Hickory in the Carolina's does.  

1500 'Super Red' 
mad.gif

im gunna be making a wine toed pair sometime soon. not sure if i should go with a darker secondary color or a lighter one though

Hey all!

New on here, but a frequent lurker of this thread. Hate to bother, but I have a question pertaining to sizing. I'm looking to buy a pair of 1500s and wanted to know what size I should go for if I'm a 9 in 997s and 998s?

Hey all!

New on here, but a frequent lurker of this thread. Hate to bother, but I have a question pertaining to sizing. I'm looking to buy a pair of 1500s and wanted to know what size I should go for if I'm a 9 in 997s and 998s?
I would say stick with the 9. Welcome to the thread!

Back
Top Bottom