Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't think many hypebeasts are buying NBs nowadays. Tassie was the first hyoe NB in at least 2 years
I think for runners in general the hype has kind of died down. Two years ago whether it was Asics, Saucony, etc everything just flew.

Nowadays people are super hyped on Ultra Boosts and NMDs 

I think for runners in general the hype has kind of died down. Two years ago whether it was Asics, Saucony, etc everything just flew.

Nowadays people are super hyped on Ultra Boosts and NMDs 
this is true.  all the hype is with adidas now.  and that makes me  happy.

I own GRs, collabs and NB1s. people like what they like.

It just looked like you could have been saying dude could find those collabs under retail, and he absolutely would not.
Agreed.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being introduced to NB's via collabs. I personally got into New Balances because of collabs a few years ago but I primarily own GR's now. I think a lot of major brands do collabs with different boutiques to begin with in order to pique the interest of different consumers. I knew nothing about New Balances until Ronnie Fieg dropped the Daytonas and Americanas a few years back. I've been #TEAMNB ever since. Little did I know that the quality on most NB Made in USA GR's is unmatched compared to what's being released by all these other companies. I for one am glad more people are discovering the beauty that is New Balance.

The average collector won't really be into NB's.  I think the price tags on the more premium models and collabs generally scare them away.  Hypebeasts would rather buy UB's, NMD's and Jordans for the prices that some NB's go for.

Wasn't really impressed with much NB1's, but I might have to tief those remy remy :pimp:

Skrt Skrt Skrt​

team GR all day--own zero collabs--just jcrews. if it was up to me i'd tell nb to stop everything and just drop every release from the 80s and 90s in their og colorways we'd still all be able to eat for quite a while. the general consensus around seems to be too many collabs flooding the pool. but hey buy what you like right?

@remy those are amazing

look great on feet @Remy

yea i don't get how people are beasting over ultra boosts and nmds.  knit uppers?... pass.  the main reason i fell into NBs was the premium materials (miUSA/UK NBs). 

any ma cats get to the outlets last week with the extra 30%? wondering what i missed up in brighton (besides those 997dsai and 1700 in lawerence)

Back
Top Bottom