Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Last edited:
dadbath, definitely expect a stateside release for the anniversary uk 576s. I got word from a local spot they are getting them in.
they also let me know the black 990s are expected in about 3 months and the burgundy in 6 months.

Man got my mojitos today they are sweet get off at 2 so I'll wait 2 take pics of my small but growing collection

J Crew has some of the NB's 40% off with code GET40. Just picked up the cranberry 1400 for $78
smokin.gif
Was hoping this would apply to the Pebble Blue 998's but this code is only for sale items. 
Just snagged a pair of NK 1500s for a decent deal. I have been wanting these for a while.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300850211315?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Nice find! I was able to get mine after searching for a little while for $110 shipped worn 1-2x!!! Patience pays off. 

Nice pics everyone and I wore my yots last week and man those shoes are so damn comfortable and got a lot of compliments on them

still waiting for the 998GNRs... ;[ going to be a while ah...thought someone mentioned theyll be on nb.com?

Last post for me tonite.....

A couple of my 998s....

Had these babies going on 2 years now. Never imagined they be so sought after now. Glad I didn't sleep. :D

Still hunting for some Denim 999s. I have a pair of Ebay but don't have the amount the guy is asking at the moment. Hoping I can get some before he sells them. 

Back
Top Bottom