Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

really wishing i got the other jcrew 998 when they had the good promo on. hopefully we'll be able to get that same deal again just before their spring collections drop.

First time NB buyer and these things are very nice. JB is sliding farther down the list to buy...

Cmonwealth DC is out of the 10.5US in the BY 1700s but Moda3 is taking phone orders, 160$+15$ ship, mine come in Thursday

jc 1400 corks are on the list, not worried since they'll be there for a while, 2-3 months, and 998rr are next on the list

Last edited:
really wishing i got the other jcrew 998 when they had the good promo on. hopefully we'll be able to get that same deal again just before their spring collections drop.
same here only copped 1400 corks, want 998s now...im sure they will have more sales though

Got these in a couple of days go from Premier. Just want to give them shout out, they wrote a little thank you on the receipt. Even the smallest thank you makes a world of a difference, I look forward to ordering from them again. I should've ordered the purple pair, but I'll just wait til another shop gets them in.

Order 990 navy size 11 from Feature via email and paid by paypal on Jan 25.
No email order confirmation or reply from them then. Have I been cheated?

Be patient my dude it'll get there..I thought I had the same problem it just takes them forever cuz try day it's 2-3 day but turns out to be damn near ground shipping..

I've been up there a few times locally definitely cool people and I'm sure you haven't been cheated. 

Back
Top Bottom