Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Which B&B release are you guys talking about? The Hunter green ones? Didn't they release a while ago? 

Oh okay, got ya. Thanks, for some odd reason I thought they'd already released. Good luck to anybody trying to get a pair. I'm not a green fan, but the quality looks crazy. 

And quick question to anybody who owns any Nike SB lows; do they fit like New Balance, true to size? I ask because I'm looking at a pair of Concept Blue Lobsters but I don't know what size I wear in SBs; I've never owned a pair before. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Last edited:
Oh okay, got ya. Thanks, for some odd reason I thought they'd already released. Good luck to anybody trying to get a pair. I'm not a green fan, but the quality looks crazy. 

And quick question to anybody who owns any Nike SB lows; do they fit like New Balance, true to size? I ask because I'm looking at a pair of Concept Blue Lobsters but I don't know what size I wear in SBs; I've never owned a pair before. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 
I own one pair of SBs and I am a TTS 12 in both SBs and NBs from what I have experienced.

I'm a half size up in SBs compared to my New Balance TTS.

That's what I've been hearing, which works out because the Lobsters I've found are a size 9. Thanks man. 

Not the most exciting find in the world, but last night I pretty much randomly stumbled across "Backpack Pack" 574's for $29 
happy.gif

There were a few more sizes (according to the guy working there) and they had a bunch of other 574's for $29 too (but I don't know if they ship)

$20 sweatpants from H&M. I love them for casual weekend days around the house.
anyone know where I can get some staple 577's pigeons size 9 for a decent price? Thanks
honestly that's is going to be extremely difficult. any of the staplexnb are hard to obtain at a "decent price" 

for nb def get your size. i made the mistake on going half size up on one pair and regret doing it because i cannot find my size in the nb i obtained anymore

How do the Anniversary 990s fit for you guys? I got my NB TTS (998, 999, 1500, etc.) and it fits a bit snug in the toe box. Now I'm wondering if 0.5 size up would've been a better option. Anyone else have the same issue?

Not the most exciting find in the world, but last night I pretty much randomly stumbled across "Backpack Pack" 574's for $29 
happy.gif

There were a few more sizes (according to the guy working there) and they had a bunch of other 574's for $29 too (but I don't know if they ship)
woah woah 29$??!! i seen a few of the backpack pack at my local footlocker on sale for around 50-59 but not at 29. i wouldn't mind buying a few at that price
very nice pickup!!!

How do the Anniversary 990s fit for you guys? I got my NB TTS (998, 999, 1500, etc.) and it fits a bit snug in the toe box. Now I'm wondering if 0.5 size up would've been a better option. Anyone else have the same issue?
I hope they fit they all the other made in the USA New Balances... otherwise I'll have a 9.5 for sale/trade.

Stay with that size. They will break in and fit just fine.

Stay with that size. They will break in and fit just fine.
Dope. That's exactly what I wanted to hear.

CanvasLover, holy hell that is an amazing collection. Kennedys, Mint Toothpastes, Pigeons, etc. I need all of that.

Back
Top Bottom