Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@Blake P  I'm glad my "not tying your sneakers" rubbed off on you pal! 
nthat.gif

these 577 yard pack pics are insane. def gonna try to pick up a pair on disco if i can hold out. 

Tonight...J Crew "Midnight Moon"
definitely too big, my 998/997 sizing lesson was learned the hard way. I should of listened to you fine folks before copping. Haha Still clean shoe though

Last edited:
at least you learned on a disco pair(iirc you cop those when jcrew had 30/40% off). i learned the hard way on a costly pair, the premier 998. that shoe is what turned on the light bulb for the 998 for me. 

I wish I could rock that look. My shoes would straight fall off. My wide feet don't allow me to get that snug fit though.
 ​
All this talk about the "no tie" made me remember these Safari joints. I know what I'm rocking this weekend.​
 ​

Just got word from homie who works for NB Flagship in San Francisco that they're not expecting the Yard Pack. I don't get it, the Surplus Pack was supposed to be more limited and they dropped at every Flagship Store. @newbalance365, any idea if these will see a stateside release? I need those 577s. I'm not panicking yet, but would love it if these kicks started dropping in the usual spots!!

Hey NB fam. Don't usually come in here but my M577 Yard Pack just got here and blew me away. Amazing shoe, def don't sleep on these if you were on the fence.

Also, tempted to put the burgundy laces on. Anyone try it yet?

Oh my lawdddd these are fire. Pic looks filtered but the color placement on the 577 is best out of the pack hands down and I like the mesh toe box. Any sites out there still have 8.5/9? Do I go TTS on these ?

I know NB is dropping a lot of heat but I rediscovered these:

997DOL - still one of my favorite GRs to release in the last few years since they reissued the 997. This was before they put the plastic piece in the toe box. Have gotten a lot of wear out of these joints :nthat:

III shot. Never noticed the outer red sole. Adding JOL and these DOL on my hit list.

Last edited:
as far as i know, there's no plans for the yard pack to release in the states, but i'm not 100%...if i hear anything that changes i'll post it here..if anything, maybe a small drop on NB.com, in super limited quantities like the surplus pack online drop.

$230 USD for the 998 BESP a good price? And does all that nice leather make it more snug or safe to go with usual 998 size?

This may be random but I have been trying for years to find the navy Herschel 420s. I have the red which I love and the grey from the second edition. Unfortunately the quality on the greys is nothing like the original and have been kicking myself for years I never scooped up the navys. If anybody has a lead on a pair in 11.5-12 US I would be extremely appreciative.

as far as i know, there's no plans for the yard pack to release in the states, but i'm not 100%...if i hear anything that changes i'll post it here..if anything, maybe a small drop on NB.com, in super limited quantities like the surplus pack online drop.

Dang I thought these were gonna be another GR? Need those 577s...

wait, so if I really want the 577s I gotta order from a Euro site now? I paid zero attention to that release :smh:

Back
Top Bottom