Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

wait, so if I really want the 577s I gotta order from a Euro site now? I paid zero attention to that release
mean.gif
its made in UK so it's typically cheaper to order from a euro site anyway

you just have to find a site that removes vat and doesn't charge too crazy for shipping

Last edited:
Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.
one of the worst
Customer service is same as kith... non existent
actually it might be even worse than kith

NB Lifestyle ig just posted a picture said yard pack are available on their website
Just checked and it's still not showing up. Maybe they'll show up around noon? If they pop up I'm going to go ahead and cop the 577s off of NB.com.

Yo Yo Yo!!

Any clue as to where to score the Deal x 997.5? Either now or on the 16th....I think these will be insane in hand/on feet.

Tanks ya'll

Anybody ever deal with concepts cs before? How are they? Received somw kicks that appear tried on with some creases didnt include extra laces and shipped in oversized box so when I opened it everything was everywhere lol. Sent them a message but just wondering how they are. Will rep. Thanks.

one of the worst

actually it might be even worse than kith
m997cnr_nb_02_i

997CNR  for 130$ @ concepts, lol

http://cncpts.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m997cnr-pewter

$300 for M577GWO1 ("autobahn day") seem reasonable?

Know they were going for less, but it's been a while since release

Hey guys thanks for all ur responses about concepts. They actually gave me a 15% disco code after I sent them pics. So def better then nada but wish it was 25 :lol:. Im satisfied none the less.

Clear shots of mita 247
How's the sizing on these?

Hey NB fam. Don't usually come in here but my M577 Yard Pack just got here and blew me away. Amazing shoe, def don't sleep on these if you were on the fence.

Also, tempted to put the burgundy laces on. Anyone try it yet?

whoa, this picture. wow. I didnt want these at all, now I think I need them.
Ditto. Things look like pure flames there. Need sizing info stat lol

I don't have much to compare it to but I go TTS 11.5 and they fit a tiny bit long but I wouldn't want to size down because I have wide feet. I wear 12 in 1.0 Ultra Boosts.

Last edited:

For 577s I go same size as 997/998 which is .5 down from true.
Thanks

I don't have much to compare it to but I go TTS 11.5 and they fit a tiny bit long but I wouldn't want to size down because I have wide feet. I wear 12 in 1.0 Ultra Boosts.
Hmmm. I maybe I'll have to see if anywhere local has them to try on. Thanks

Trying to switch up the laces in my Favorite pair for a night out with the wife. I'm torn between 2 pair from some RF x High Snobiety R698s. What Do you guys think?

3M on blacks

Back
Top Bottom