Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB responded to a pic of those 995's I recently received. They gave me a $50 gift card which was nice. Guess I'll order them one final time and hope I don't get another crap pair.

About to be handed a voucher from New Balance for fit inconsistencies on a pair of 373s I had recently. Can't go back to a 373 now that I have tried a RevLite 996, a 373 feels like gravity has 2x affect on me of something lol.

So I'm looking for shape suggestions! The 577 was a massive flop for me, too heavy and the toe box & tongue too short meaning there was slippage no matter how tightly I laced. Shame as the colourway was beautiful.

I'm currently thinking the 580 and maybe some 99x shapes are better for me, thoughts?

Last edited:
haha i was going to say this too, definitely has the NB1 insole in there.

Last pic I found this morning

"Premier" x 1500???

I came across the "The Gentleman's Choice" 1500s....so pretty
From your keyboard to NB God's ears! I'd love to see more 1500!! I'm assuming the taxes would be the hold up? Or the usual NB garbage rules...A boy can dream!

Yes!! I want the GC too and on my hunt I found two other pairs of 1500....The Black and white mesh and yello and white mesh form last season...#1500life!! 

Yes!! I want the GC too and on my hunt I found two other pairs of 1500....The Black and white mesh and yello and white mesh form last season...#1500life!! 

I found a pair of the leather ones.

I have a weakness for leather/suede materials.

Such a great looking shoe. They might be a little big, I'm just not sure how the sizing is for the 1500.

Last edited:
About to be handed a voucher from New Balance for fit inconsistencies on a pair of 373s I had recently. Can't go back to a 373 now that I have tried a RevLite 996, a 373 feels like gravity has 2x affect on me of something lol.

So I'm looking for shape suggestions! The 577 was a massive flop for me, too heavy and the toe box & tongue too short meaning there was slippage no matter how tightly I laced. Shame as the colourway was beautiful.

I'm currently thinking the 580 and maybe some 99x shapes are better for me, thoughts?

Honestly, no one can tell you what will fit you best because your feet are unique to you. Your best bet is to purchase shoes from new balances own website and try shoes on at home. They offer a free return policy as well. If there are no stores near you that carry NB then this is your best bet. No matter how much sizing and fit advice we give you will ultimately be useless.

Honestly if you thought the 577 was too much you should check put the OG 990s or 998 much lighter and will be more narrow and long. But like moshepark moshepark just order from NB or go somewhere that has all the models and try them all. I would start with 998 tho the other 99x models maybe too clunky for you.

did anyone ever see a 1500tn in a size 13? or do they fit differently so they only went up to 12?

does nb.com answer questions like this? last time i asked them about info on the hlrainOG boot the guy told me they were an old j.crew collab.... kinda lost my faith.

did anyone ever see a 1500tn in a size 13? or do they fit differently so they only went up to 12?

does nb.com answer questions like this? last time i asked them about info on the hlrainOG boot the guy told me they were an old j.crew collab.... kinda lost my faith.

I don't think they made it in a 13 because of the leather, also NB US customer service won't be able to answer your questions sufficiently on a NB UK product.

Honestly if you thought the 577 was too much you should check put the OG 990s or 998 much lighter and will be more narrow and long. But like @moshepark just order from NB or go somewhere that has all the models and try them all. I would start with 998 tho the other 99x models maybe too clunky for you.
Honestly, no one can tell you what will fit you best because your feet are unique to you. Your best bet is to purchase shoes from new balances own website and try shoes on at home. They offer a free return policy as well. If there are no stores near you that carry NB then this is your best bet. No matter how much sizing and fit advice we give you will ultimately be useless.
Good advice to be fair, thanks. I might head to the New Balance store in London, UK. Just don't want to annoy them by trying on one of every shape lol.

I would order online but it seems kinda clunky to order, like something, and then have to send it back and re-order with the voucher.

Good advice to be fair, thanks. I might head to the New Balance store in London, UK. Just don't want to annoy them by trying on one of every shape lol.

I would order online but it seems kinda clunky to order, like something, and then have to send it back and re-order with the voucher.

Just explain to them your situation, I find it hard to believe they wouldn't accommodate your interest in trying to find a model that suits you best.

This is literally their job.  They get paid to do this. You're not annoying them. 

I found a pair of the leather ones.

I have a weakness for leather/suede materials.

Such a great looking shoe. They might be a little big, I'm just not sure how the sizing is for the 1500.
I love that pair! I agree with the leather and suede builds. The NAV, TN, & BK are all SO dope and perfect for chillier days. 

There is a pair of the other color way with HUGE gashes in the heal on Grailed...I am tempeted but the shipping from Japan plus major flaws makes it a non starter for me.

Congrats on the Dope Pair!!

Back
Top Bottom