Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Good advice to be fair, thanks. I might head to the New Balance store in London, UK. Just don't want to annoy them by trying on one of every shape lol.

I would order online but it seems kinda clunky to order, like something, and then have to send it back and re-order with the voucher.
Co-sign with what @JerkStore  said- you're not annoying them. It's way more enjoyable for someone working retail to actually be doing their job than just standing around. NB employees also tend to be rock solid (at least here in Boston).

Also, ordering online and returning is awesome if you are lazy like me.

Co-sign with what @JerkStore  said- you're not annoying them. It's way more enjoyable for someone working retail to actually be doing their job than just standing around. NB employees also tend to be rock solid (at least here in Boston).

Also, ordering online and returning is awesome if you are lazy like me.
Got a point, the last time I walked past the store it was basically dead inside. At that point I had no desire to buy anything so I didn't want to go in to have a look in case they all asked me if I needed help...

I love that pair! I agree with the leather and suede builds. The NAV, TN, & BK are all SO dope and perfect for chillier days. 
There is a pair of the other color way with HUGE gashes in the heal on Grailed...I am tempeted but the shipping from Japan plus major flaws makes it a non starter for me.

Congrats on the Dope Pair!!

There is a pair on eBay that is worn, and they have some light scuffs on the back part of the shoe, plus they are an 11.5 and I wear an 11 typically. The sizing should work. The guy has them for like a 73 dollar opening bid......they would ship from England I think. Very tempting.

New pickup

Are the j crew desert dune 1400's impossible to find now??? Also what price should I expect to pay if I find a DS size 10.5?? Thanks in advance guys

are they 247 TTS?

Size 11 in UB 2.0 and 10.5 in UB 3.0. 11 in Roshe and most nike 10.5 in Jordans

gonna grab an 11 i think

Do you guys think 990DRK2 will hit disco?
I know Concepts had them for super low but I was late to that party

Are the j crew desert dune 1400's impossible to find now??? Also what price should I expect to pay if I find a DS size 10.5?? Thanks in advance guys
I got mine on eBay for $108 about a month after they released. I would say eBay is probably your best bet. Or you can try contacting a J. Crew stylist and see if they can track down a pair for you.

I've learned that one way or another, all GR releases hit discount and it depends on how long you wanna wait. The outlets here in Boston will eventually get them at half off for sure since no one pays retail at the Flagship store and a large portion of their leftover stock goes to the outlets in Brighton. I also think the 990V2 is a slept on model, even with the Concepts release- I'd wait it out if I were you (I'm doing the same thing).

Agree with the other guys, call J.Crew. These were also available in outlets, too. I wouldn't pay more than retail for a DS pair if I were you.

last time i asked them about info on the hlrainOG boot the guy told me they were an old j.crew collab.... kinda lost my faith.
j crew did a 710 rainier boot it was this one:

they had some sizes at the lawrence, ma nb outlet

I've learned that one way or another, all GR releases hit discount and it depends on how long you wanna wait. The outlets here in Boston will eventually get them at half off for sure since no one pays retail at the Flagship store and a large portion of their leftover stock goes to the outlets in Brighton. I also think the 990V2 is a slept on model, even with the Concepts release- I'd wait it out if I were you (I'm doing the same thing).
Ok thats pretty much what I was thinking too. I really never make it to outlets but if you ever go and see any 990V2 in a size 9 could you let me know??

I am waiting for the 990KBM2 to hit disco but the price is so firm, size is running out in most sites too.......I don't think the DRK2 is nearly popular though

I am waiting for the 990KBM2 to hit disco but the price is so firm, size is running out in most sites too.......I don't think the DRK2 is nearly popular though

These are really the 2 I'm interested in at the moment. Concepts broke me on the 990v2 model.

j crew did a 710 rainier boot it was this one:

they had some sizes at the lawrence, ma nb outlet
oh i believed him but i tried to get some info on the recent 710 remaster with the goretex lining. gave product codes and everything it was just funny to me that his go to was "oh that was a limited release from over a year ago" lol

Back
Top Bottom