Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20171021_133831.jpg
Tokyo has been windy, wet and cold. The Niobium model has been the lifesaver of my entire trip, for all the situations thrown at me, goretex pulled through . It does stink on tile floors with the squeekyness..

First of all, before you guys ask:

1) They were completely out by the time I got there. I got there at 7:45PM (closed at 8PM). This pair was an employee's at the factory store.
2) I had every intention of scooping up whatever pairs they had and passing them off to you guys at cost (priced at $120).
3) Employees told me they only got 10-15 pairs in, between sizes 8-10.5. No bigger sizes so I missed out on my size.
4) I'm probably in for this shoe whenever it gets a wider release (no way they sell them just at Complexcon). They are amazing and easily surpass the original Kennedys by a long shot in terms of quality. Just amazing. Will easily go down as one of the top releases of the year for me.

Here it is, M999CP1 (first of two pairs, they didn't get the other):

Kennedy 1.jpg
Kennedy 2.jpg
Kennedy 3.jpg
Kennedy 4.jpg
Kennedy 5.jpg

Much better than old version!

20% off order if you spend an extra £15 (closest they have is £16.20) for £120 overall (not inc. postage)

Tempting

£126 from SNS with postage but I don't really wanna give them my money after they ****ed me about that time & their returns aren't free
Isn't it 200 Euro for 20%?
Pair was Eur150 inclu vat For Europe buyer

Wonder what other shops will get the MITA 574. Really clean, wanted to cop but the restraint game continues to be strong.

1) They were completely out by the time I got there. I got there at 7:45PM (closed at 8PM). This pair was an employee's at the factory store.
2) I had every intention of scooping up whatever pairs they had and passing them off to you guys at cost (priced at $120).
3) Employees told me they only got 10-15 pairs in, between sizes 8-10.5. No bigger sizes so I missed out on my size.
4) I'm probably in for this shoe whenever it gets a wider release (no way they sell them just at Complexcon). They are amazing and easily surpass the original Kennedys by a long shot in terms of quality. Just amazing. Will easily go down as one of the top releases of the year for me.

Here it is, M999CP1 (first of two pairs, they didn't get the other):

Kennedy 1.jpg
Kennedy 2.jpg
Kennedy 3.jpg
Kennedy 4.jpg
Kennedy 5.jpg
Thank you sir thank you. Definitely a no-doubter.

Wow, these are amazing. Edit: totally misread your post the first time. Thanks for the write up and pics! Definitely more excited for these than I originally was.

For sure. Employees scooped most of them up for $72. Makes sense that they would get first dibs. One guy told me a story of how he got Butterscotches there for $40 bucks (along with other steals).

Every time I hear these stories it makes it even harder to pay retail for collabs.

Back
Top Bottom