Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

how are you people still finding db, og, bb 998s? they never pop up in my size, or if they do it's beat to hell

nice pick up
I got lucky on those db's on ebay, where there are mostly fakes. But you're right most pair posted are trashed now, which sucks.

new-balance-990v4-mid-release-date-2-768x510.jpg

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/new-balance-990v4-mid-release-date/
These WILL sellout in the DMV especially the grey... I hate to pay retail but I'll have to for these

Last edited:

Lol. Impossible to tell what hype will be like on these. But I only plan on copping these when the inevitable under retail deals show up from dudes who thought they could resell these lolllll.

Kennedys really back? I remember calling cncpts nonstop for a phone order when they first release. maybe I'll get redemption this time around.

Am I the only one not seeing the desire for the "Kennedy's"?

I wasn't into sneakers as much when the first pair dropped, but I like the original one with gray highlights more. If I even wanted a 999 what size do i get? Same as 997/998? I have MRT580's that fit REALLY big as my 997 size

those mita 574s are gorgeous, if i didn't already have the RF 998s i'd definitely cop.

I was under the impression you could just recreate that guapske on an NB1 (I did jokingly, before it turned out to be just that). Wasn’t it revealed later on to be an unofficial collab (NB not involved) made from an NB1?

Didn’t get a chance to see them on the guapske site. (Appears to be sold out)

Loved my CELs, I probably should have sent mine in as the tip of the outsole separated after a few wears when I hit a corner of a brick. The other tip separated a few months later.

997WL looks clean, but agree on the price... none of my NB's are collabs but I imagine someone like concepts would have these?

Back
Top Bottom