Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just ordered both 1600s for $197.25
smile.gif
from where? and how?

i'm really happy/surprised that KL came through with such a great deal on these. i had already made up my mind that i was passing on them, but will give them a shot for that kind of price.

maybe nicekicks will mark down the red and offer a 20% off on top of that, they/re kinda sitting right now and i might grab a pair for $80 if that's ever possible

The WSHH2013 code (25% off orders of 75$) seems to work on the the day tripper 998 as well + Kick Deals (1% off) so comes out to $114 shipped. I was going to order them from nice kicks but karmaloop coupons make it

assuming code works on other nbs

Repped...thanks!

just completed niketalk13's survey (for wide feet).

thanks for puttin' it together.

can't wait to see the results!

1500gyb up on Nicekicks, as well. $128 shipped. I'll take it.

Yo, if anyone needs the navy Anniversary 990s in a sz 11, get at me via PM. Got mine in today and they're a bit too snug for my liking. SMH. After all that hunting too. :lol:

1500gyb up on Nicekicks, as well. $128 shipped. I'll take it.

Yo, if anyone needs the navy Anniversary 990s in a sz 11, get at me via PM. Got mine in today and they're a bit too snug for my liking. SMH. After all that hunting too.
laugh.gif
Crazy how I only paid 7 bucks more, but I am still kinda salty 
roll.gif

Hey guys. I know my boyfriend frequents this site and I just wanted to let everybody know about my recent Ball and Buck situation. I had purchased the mountain green new balances and when they were shipped I received someone else's order. I contacted Ball and Buck and dealt with Winston. He was very apologetic and handled this mishap perfectly. He quickly responded to all my emails and picked up every call no matter what time of day it was. We arranged to send back the shoes to him and for him to make the trade to ensure no more mishaps. While this would have been a good enough solution for most, Winston did even better because he knew I was on a time line to get the shoes to my boyfriend for Valentine's day. He shipped out the proper size shoes even before receiving my shipment, and he threw in an extra gift for my boyfriend. His customer service was so excellent I just had to brag. 

pics from this morning

Crazy thing is that earlier today I was so close to copping those on eBay for $150 shipped.  Waited and went back tonight and they were ghost, so on a whim I checked NK.  Sure enough, there they were.  

This 20% off thing is KILLING me right now.....too hard to say no to that.  Got me over here sneaking packages into the crib while my 2-year old runs interference on my wife.  
laugh.gif
mean.gif

yeah, the deals on NB's make it super tough to pass on anything. in the process of selling things to have spare change for when something nice inevitably comes around :lol:

Hey guys. I know my boyfriend frequents this site and I just wanted to let everybody know about my recent Ball and Buck situation. I had purchased the mountain green new balances and when they were shipped I received someone else's order. I contacted Ball and Buck and dealt with Winston. He was very apologetic and handled this mishap perfectly. He quickly responded to all my emails and picked up every call no matter what time of day it was. We arranged to send back the shoes to him and for him to make the trade to ensure no more mishaps. While this would have been a good enough solution for most, Winston did even better because he knew I was on a time line to get the shoes to my boyfriend for Valentine's day. He shipped out the proper size shoes even before receiving my shipment, and he threw in an extra gift for my boyfriend. His customer service was so excellent I just had to brag. 

pics from this morning

That's awesome! I love hearing stories of great customer service.

But, does that mean they have extra pairs?!?!

Last edited:
Received the teal 1600s from shoestores.com and the red 1600 from KL. Love these and for that price I couldn't pass up

Back
Top Bottom