Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

STASH INSPIRED 574'S What do you guys think?

Got these in from NK. I was really amazed by these all the way down to the shoe box. They're my 1st pair of Made in the UK's. Canit wait for the M1500GWS to drop a little bit later on.  

ycmc.com has some decent markdowns on NBs, all kinds of models, not sure on what kinds of sizes are left. worth a look though.

I know they were everywhere, but if anyone needs B&Y 1700's a local shop has some sizes. If needed, hmu and I'll do pickups at cost (retail+ shipping) to help you guys out.

Hey guys. I know my boyfriend frequents this site and I just wanted to let everybody know about my recent Ball and Buck situation. I had purchased the mountain green new balances and when they were shipped I received someone else's order. I contacted Ball and Buck and dealt with Winston. He was very apologetic and handled this mishap perfectly. He quickly responded to all my emails and picked up every call no matter what time of day it was. We arranged to send back the shoes to him and for him to make the trade to ensure no more mishaps. While this would have been a good enough solution for most, Winston did even better because he knew I was on a time line to get the shoes to my boyfriend for Valentine's day. He shipped out the proper size shoes even before receiving my shipment, and he threw in an extra gift for my boyfriend. His customer service was so excellent I just had to brag. 

pics from this morning

Guys were wicked nice and helpful at the shop, I stopped by today to chat it up about some boots they carry and they were very insightful.

What they told me, they're not "sneakerheads" and were upset at how the last release went down...NY reselling dudes grabbing 20 pairs lol. Expect no camping allowed at the next release kids :tongue:

Guys were wicked nice and helpful at the shop, I stopped by today to chat it up about some boots they carry and they were very insightful.

What they told me, they're not "sneakerheads" and were upset at how the last release went down...NY reselling dudes grabbing 20 pairs lol. Expect no camping allowed at the next release kids :tongue:
Ive been keeping up with those ball & buck guys for a while now and i really like the way they do business. I feel like they really cater to their customers needs. Kind of reminds me of what i think a mens shop was like years ago.

Are the 1600's made in the USA?
No, made in Vietnam. Only construction issue I can see on my pair is the tongue shape. Everything else and the materials used are top knotch.

EDIT: I was tired this morning. Vietnam*

Last edited:
Ive been keeping up with those ball & buck guys for a while now and i really like the way they do business. I feel like they really cater to their customers needs. Kind of reminds me of what i think a mens shop was like years ago.

Yeah absolutely, granted I didn't even end up buying anything...and the gentleman was more than willing to provide his expertise. And again, like I said... they're not "sneakerheads", they just ended up doing a NB collab because the NB corporate guys shop there. I would trade my green BB's for the original grey ones though..

Yeah, but that happens everywhere. People in Houston are complaining this weekend because dudes from NYC are buying up all the Nike ASG kicks to resell. SMH

Took them in a bright area so the colors show a bit lighter than usual. You can see what the light does to the colors in the first pic. The colors on the back heel in that pic are true. One of my favorite shoes right now, they managed to mix a lot of eye-catching bits of color in the shoe but it's all subdued by the dark grey and black. BTW the tongue, heel tab, and accents on the toe box are all 3M. My only thing with that is that it creases easily and the 3M material accentuates the creases. I've been holding off from wearing these out to put them on here first so now I can't wait to wear them. Definitely a great buy, if you can find them at your local jcrew I recommend checking them out.

Back
Top Bottom