Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB NYC came thru with the great customer service

The shoe master there re-cemented my 1300JPs free of charge, Shouts out to Shannon 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
WOW THEY LOOK GREAT.

MAN IM DEBATING THROWING UP MY HIGH RISK ASICS ON THE TRADING BLOCK.

MAYBE FOR SOME FINGERCRUXX

OR SOMETHING COOL LIKE BOTH ELITE 999S LOL

congrats! glad to hear that at least one of us on here was able to successfully cop from sns. make sure you take photos and share whenever they come in, since we'll have to live vicariously through you...haha...

Oh best believe I'll throw some pics up in here. Can't wait to throw these bad boys on my feet and put in some miles.

Wonder if JCrew have military discount! I got to grab those blue pebbles as well as the other two colors.

Went by the mall today and decided to stop in J. Crew. I finally saw the Pebble Blues in person and I could not resist. Luckily, I was able to use my student discount on them. 

Is the blue really that bright? I checked the website but the blue is really faded/lighter. The bright blue is what I want.

Is the blue really that bright? I checked the website but the blue is really faded/lighter. The bright blue is what I want.
It's more of a royal blue color. The blue really "pops" on this shoe. Main reason why I didn't purchase off the site is the stock picture I couldn't really tell. 

It's more of a royal blue color. The blue really "pops" on this shoe. Main reason why I didn't purchase off the site is the stock picture I couldn't really tell. 

Thanks so much. I think they need a new picture on the website. The shade of blue totally changes the look of the shoe. Thanks again, I'm going with these then. Repped.

Anyone got any pics of the blue 999s? id really like to see a actual picture of them before i purchase

Hi fellas, Asos in UK seem to be getting more and more NB's in. Not a great selection at present aside from a 577 and 576 but might be worth checking in from time to time. I say this as free world wide shipping and might be a great way to snag a few future English releases that might be hard to come by in the US.

Went by the mall today and decided to stop in J. Crew. I finally saw the Pebble Blues in person and I could not resist. Luckily, I was able to use my student discount on them. 

Just ordered these using the "personal shopper" option on the JCrew website to get free shipping.

While speaking with the personal shopper, she asked if I wanted to sign up for a JCrew card to save another 20%.

Total was $130 shipped.

Just ordered these using the "personal shopper" option on the JCrew website to get free shipping.

While speaking with the personal shopper, she asked if I wanted to sign up for a JCrew card to save another 20%.

Total was $130 shipped.
Good deal that is how much I paid before taxes with the student discount.

While everyone is scooping up the new 1600s and 999, I'm trying to get some of last year's models on the low.  

What do y'all think of the Lake District?
They are sweet. If you get the chance to get the 30th anniversary 576 Andy Mandles then get em. The quality is amazing.

yeah that's a solid deal. i think i'm making a mistake not picking them up for that kind of price. got the jc3 for less than $100 shipped and have been holding out for that ever since...

I'm still upset I failed to get the Fingercroxx but I won't go after them.
7th in the queue and only 6 pairs were released in my location. :smh:

Anyway, me and my homies during the release today. (me on Kennedy's).
3 of them got the Fingercroxx MT580 so not a bad day after all:

Nice. Info on them camos? I just became part of TeamNewBalance. I'm over the hype that's surrounding sneakers nowadays. Saw that PYS has a ton of dope c/ws. Plus i'd rather cop 3 pairs of NB > price of 1 pair of any Nike/JB

Nice. Info on them camos? I just became part of TeamNewBalance. I'm over the hype that's surrounding sneakers nowadays. Saw that PYS has a ton of dope c/ws. Plus i'd rather cop 3 pairs of NB > price of 1 pair of any Nike/JB

They're Dockers Alpha Camo pants - zappos has em. They run short btw so size up on your length if it matters

Last edited:
They're Dockers Alpha Camo pants - zappos has em. They run short btw so size up on your length if it matters

Thanks bud. Yeah those fingercroxxx are super nice. Can't believe they're going for about $450 on feebay.

I don't wanna burn a spot but has anybody bought off of Joe's NB outlet? Some steals on there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom