Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

​
@fo****zles - what are those teal 574's your friend is rocking in that pic?  Damn that's a pretty dope set of sneakers - everyone in your crew is wearing heat.  Every time I see pics of someone rocking Kennedys it just makes me want them more and more.  I think I'm going to have to just come to terms with the fact that I will probably never own a pair...

Thanks bud. Yeah those fingercroxxx are super nice. Can't believe they're going for about $450 on feebay.

I don't wanna burn a spot but has anybody bought off of Joe's NB outlet? Some steals on there.
several on here have bought from joes. theyre legit.

Been searching for the ML999GBY in 10.5/11. ebay and many websites like PYS has them but not my size. Anyone can point me in the right direction to search. I can do the research but just don't know where to start. thanks guys.

If anybody knows of any Steel Blue 999s in size 8.5 floating around anywhere for sell, please let me know. Thanks. 

A fresh c/w wasted on women's sizing. If I find a size 12 I wonder if I'd fit it since I'm an 11. Worked on some women's dunk highs I bought.

sick pics fo****zle. I can't wait to wear my kennedys this summer.

verysteri otypical - awesome pickup on those fxx's, lemme get a size 9.5,10 if you have one lol

DrociB - those pebble 998 are sick, j crew design a lot of great new balances

denniscu - very slept on model, nice pick up

BigDaddyAaron - customs on point, great colorway

GTFan712 - damn, imma have to cop those red 999's now, nice wears

StunnaMan - nice pickup man, i need to go to nyc one day

XIVpositive - those 999's are ******g sick dude

treeizzle - i need those salmon toes!!! great wears

Last edited:
Sammysneaks, sorry to hear that you're from Louisville too, lol. As you know there's no places to buy NB's or anything limited sense we have no boutiques and no mom & pop stores.

No these blue 999's don't have any navy on them. Though the combo of the blue and the dark shades of grey kinda gives it the look of navy, if you know what I mean.

I tried to get the lighting right, with no flash, to show the true colors of the shoe as best I could.
I really wish the saddle wasn't black on these.  It just looks a little out of place IMO.  I'll probably regret not copping them down the road, but I got them poor man's kennedys.

Anyone know where to get some socks to go with the Black, Purple, and Red Windbreaker 574s?

laugh.gif
C'mon son, for real. I live in Baton Rouge so I'm not gonna wear pants with these. Like are there any places to get old raptors socks or something?

Back
Top Bottom