Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

question, I have a few pairs of NBs but I am not familiar with the pricing...
i want those "gone fishing" sonic NBs... i got an offer for 200$ for my size... is that fair?

If anyone's interested, New Balance just dropped their Nascar 574's:

http://www.newbalance.com/Racing-574s/40053,default,sc.html?camp=DM03007085807

laugh.gif

I don't understand you kids and your crazy socks *shakes fist* No shows sounded like a good suggestion to me lol
i have the jcrew no show socks for the spring, happy socks, jcrew socks and regular socks, guy comes in here asking for "raptors" socks, this is an nb thread 
roll.gif

Damn... my bad dude I saw the sizes but didn't "Add to Cart" - I never messed with UBIQ before, it's weird they don't have them listed a "Sold Out" when every single size you try won't add to cart.  How long have you been searching?  It's likely another 10.5-11 will pop up on eBay in the near future - it was a general release from a while back so there's bound to be some stock floating around somewhere.

All good. No worries. I been looking like for a little while. Seems like everytime I see one it sells ASAP or when I find a site that carries it never have my size. Ill keep checking eBay n stuff. And yea the ubiq site makes no sense. Next time ill just grab it when I see it.

Dude on instagram "glasgowrob" "fixed" the crappy shape on a pair of 670s, hopefully it extends on all models. Might have to try it on a pair of mojitos. Probably would screw it up though.

Dude on instagram "glasgowrob" "fixed" the crappy shape on a pair of 670s, hopefully it extends on all models. Might have to try it on a pair of mojitos. Probably would screw it up though.
I saw that, how did he do it?

Wouldn't you guys say there's hype in NBs too? The Fingercroix (sp) and Mojito's were sought after and limited.

hype is everywhere, IMO when it comes to NB's though they do put out cool CW's, all these collabs are nothing but positive for the brand and they are popular becuase they are doing the right collabs with the right people.

Its like the up and coming rise in runners, brands like NB, Saucony are doing collabs and the result is amazing however limted they may be. If they're dope then theres going to be "hype".

anyone know anywhere that still has stock of the New Balance x Ball and Buck mountain Green Camo joints? Im a small size footer (8, 7.5) so am having trouble finding them through ebay

anyone know anywhere that still has stock of the New Balance x Ball and Buck mountain Green Camo joints? Im a small size footer (8, 7.5) so am having trouble finding them through ebay
these were released online in december (1/2 stock), rest was released instore in january, only resellers will have these shoes now

I think $290 is actually a good price for the Fingercroxx. Turned out the be a pretty rare shoe, with places not getting full size runs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom